PDA

View Full Version : Hey people =]

maZe
3rd September 2011, 07:24 PM
Hi guys,

Let's start with an introduction :D
I'm Danny.. going by the nickname of EzamoX / maZe - 21 years old living in the Netherlands..
To start about introducing myself I got to explain who I really am I guess.
I'm a (bass/electric)guitar playing, Electro music making guy that likes ATK as it is right now.
There are some games in particular that I play: those are CSS, TF2 and some CoD:BO (probably MW3 soon).

Why am I registering at the ATK forum you ask?
Well, I really love the idea to become a part of a community..
Really feel home with a group of guys/girls and be able to have a chat and all.

Maybe me as a person I could help ATK to become even closer then it is right now.
And maybe I could help you guys with the possibility of growing even bigger then you are at the moment (not that ATK isn't big enough lol).

I'd really love the idea of me fitting in the community and trying to get even more successes then ATK already has.

So yeah that's basicly me I guess.. just send me a msg if you'd like to learn more about me, I've also joined the steam group.. hope that's not a problem ;)

Cheers everyone
- Danny

Chalex4
3rd September 2011, 07:30 PM
Hey Danny, thanks for signing up :). Welcome to ATK!

Always great to have more people interested in helping out, so feel free to jump in and suggest areas we could improve. It's always great to hear things from a new member's perspective.

Vicious Horizon
3rd September 2011, 08:05 PM
Hey Maze, how's it going?

Welcome to the community, and jump onto our Mumble server (the IP is on the front page) some time, there's always people on up for a game of something.

We're primarily playing League of Legends and StarCraft at the moment, however we do play pretty much anything, those are just the big two, so just dive in and message people on steam, you'll find most of us in the group.

maZe
3rd September 2011, 08:08 PM
Hey Chalex4 and Vivious Horizon..

I'm just fine here, I already joined your mumble server.. talking to Chalex at the moment..
I don't really play LoL or SC so that's hard for me to fit into.. but I'll just spam the forum and get to know you guys.
Maybe even find some FPS gamers playing CSS/CoD:BO or TF2 haha :p

Also I joined the steamgroup (named maZe <3 atm), so you guys may add me if you'd like to ;)

Cheers
- Danny

Vicious Horizon
3rd September 2011, 09:04 PM
Aha well, I'm currently putting together a Team Fortress 2 team, you're more than welcome to join if you want, nothing super serial right now, just a casual 6v6 team :)

And oh dear, been talking to that Chalex guy? I feel for you, I really do :S

Isphera
3rd September 2011, 09:21 PM
Welcome. Should deffo try Starcraft if you haven't already.

maZe
3rd September 2011, 09:53 PM
Aha well, I'm currently putting together a Team Fortress 2 team, you're more than welcome to join if you want, nothing super serial right now, just a casual 6v6 team :)

And oh dear, been talking to that Chalex guy? I feel for you, I really do :S

Haha well to get back on the serious part, yes I could participate in the 6v6 team if you'd accept me..
I like to play casual since I don't really have all the time I had before to spend on gaming.

and to Isphera, yes I've tried it but it isn't really my cup of tea.. thanks for the idea though !

Isphera
4th September 2011, 08:28 AM
Fair enough. And the first person to call me by my new name - you'll do just fine :D

maZe
4th September 2011, 08:29 AM
Fair enough. And the first person to call me by my new name - you'll do just fine :D
Well, I don't know your previous name so ofcourse I'll call you by 'Isphera' =]

VoX
4th September 2011, 11:31 AM
Hey and welcome :)

maZe
4th September 2011, 11:45 AM
Hey and welcome :)

Hey man, thanks for the warm welcome =D

Vicious Horizon
4th September 2011, 02:00 PM
Yeah Oric :P

Setsoru
4th September 2011, 04:48 PM
yo, add me on steammm we can get our css on bro

ez64
4th September 2011, 06:42 PM
hey just got back from driving to and from the netherlands was a pretty good holiday.

maZe
4th September 2011, 06:43 PM
hey just got back from driving to and from the netherlands was a pretty good holiday.
So it is possible i guess... where'd you go man? :)

ez64
4th September 2011, 10:19 PM
Amsterdam and wassenaar was a pretty good week, had the choice of flying but it was a good mini roadtrip and well worth having a car there.

Target
4th September 2011, 10:28 PM
Hey mate, nice to see a new member, you probably get League of Legends as everyone plays it, and get on the TF2 hype, people are pretty active on mumble atm so jump on :D

maZe
5th September 2011, 09:59 AM
Amsterdam and wassenaar was a pretty good week, had the choice of flying but it was a good mini roadtrip and well worth having a car there.

Please tell me you did atleast go to either Artis or Duinrell to have fun ?!!?!?
Haha just kidding man, nice to see you enjoyed your stay !

I live like 30km's north of Amsterdam btw =]

and Target, not sure if I'll play LoL but I'm up for some TF2 man ! :D

Kiliv
5th September 2011, 12:22 PM
Hey dude welcome to atk ^^ sorry bout the late reply had a hetic week, looking forward to getting a game with you at some point :)

maZe
5th September 2011, 01:56 PM
Hey dude welcome to atk ^^ sorry bout the late reply had a hetic week, looking forward to getting a game with you at some point :)

No worries man, cheers =]

Zanziba'ar
5th September 2011, 03:09 PM
Hai! \0/

No one likes Vicious..... just saying

Colonel Mitch
5th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Hai! \0/

No one likes Vicious..... just saying

Apart from Jenny who JUST CANT GET OVER HOW CUTE HE IS!!!! OH SHE WANTS TO TAKE HIM HOME WITH HER AND RAISE HIM AND FEED HIM!

ez64
6th September 2011, 11:43 AM
Tonight on Animal Rescue :D

But yeah went to Duinrell was very good.

maZe
6th September 2011, 11:47 AM
Tonight on Animal Rescue :D

But yeah went to Duinrell was very good.

Nice man ! :D