PDA

View Full Version : C2G

YaYo
5th May 2007, 07:45 PM
i think it's a bad idea that people can just add C2G to there name without even signing up to the forums :confused:

VeNom
5th May 2007, 08:01 PM
Agree! we are getting biger and we should only allow ppl from the community use our tagg

VoX
5th May 2007, 09:49 PM
I agree, but what is stopping them?

FaTaL
5th May 2007, 10:44 PM
i think if they wear the tags and our not known on C2G forum they should be banned for like 5-10 mins for the reason not a community member

Hutch
6th May 2007, 10:50 AM
We allow people to put the tags in. It even says so when you join the server. Maybe we need to recommend to people that they join the forum too. No need to go around banning people.

Chazlene
6th May 2007, 12:12 PM
Banning is way to harsh, we could somehow promote bonuses you get on our servers if you join the forum, which would encourage people.

Hutch
6th May 2007, 01:35 PM
Ping kick immunity etc...

VoX
6th May 2007, 01:41 PM
Ping kick immunity etc...

Yes, that sounds like a good idea and will draw in players that are constant on our servers but sometimes have high ping.

VeNom
6th May 2007, 01:50 PM
Like me...

Chalex4
6th May 2007, 02:23 PM
Obviously that would be great to make it all dynamic like that. The reality however to make the server interact with the website, check forum accounts against SteamIDs etc would be very hard and take a large amount of time. Over the summer when I have more time, I will be looking into this.

geK
6th May 2007, 02:59 PM
I think we should have like levels on our forum, and the higher u get on forum, the more benefits/bonuses u get on the server :)

But this is kinda a hard process..

VoX
6th May 2007, 03:07 PM
It would all have to be manual or require a lot of syncing.

FaTaL
6th May 2007, 06:43 PM
true, but then again its all down to chalex, and as he says in the summer he may look into it .

Devil
31st May 2007, 05:03 PM
Me and Yayo have been playing on C2G for ages now, and one thing that really anoys me is that theres never any admins on anymore, that was why i was wondering, if it was possible to get admin rights. I am dedicated to the C2G community (My guild wars clan is also signed up). Granted i'm not on the forums much, but thats because i'm always in game! lol. I believe i am a resposible player, and would like to use the rights to stop any unwanted behaviour from taking place. That sounds very selfless, but i also want to be able to ban hackers straught away, because there ruining my ratio ^^. But if you could just get back to me on that, i would be greatful! Oh if an admin could go on now quickly, and ban a player called ASSASSIN, hes started hacking, is a bit anoying. lol

Over n Out!

VoX
1st June 2007, 09:30 AM
I'm normally on but not always if I'm doing the radio or something, what is the name of your guild?

EDIT: Back to Peephole's idea, I think that we should add something like honored/dedicated member to the forum categories or something, for things like bringing alot of people into the community.

Devil
2nd June 2007, 10:23 PM
Elite Gamers, is it ok if i grab ur xfire, pm u when someone is hacking, cause its really anoying atm! as more and more noobs start hacking!

VoX
2nd June 2007, 10:37 PM
Sure xfire is cs01 and my steam is subz293.

Snerfs
4th June 2007, 07:13 PM
im not an admin but i mite be able to get in touch with 1 if some r offline

sandstorm15 is my XFire

FaTaL
4th June 2007, 07:48 PM
same as sand man, add me on xfire facelessdemon

also if there isnt any admin on, come on our ts server, theres usually some admin on there.
ip=87.117.227.90:8768

and theres no pass.

Devil
5th June 2007, 11:19 PM
Ok, cheers all, i have added, its so sad how many people hack, so anoying! Lol
By the by, i'm not one of those noobs who think everyone who kills them hack, lol! I'll only ask if someone is actually hacking

Cheers dudes

FaTaL
6th June 2007, 06:14 PM
i know devil, your good at the game and you come on the normal server alot, and ive been on with you when a hackers been on.

also stay round the forums devil, it would be nice to keep people on here.

VoX
6th June 2007, 06:20 PM
Actually the pass for Teamspeak is c2gcom I think.

But yeah come on and stay active on the forums, it's always nice to see new people.

Isphera
7th June 2007, 07:45 AM
On that topic, we need more people to come on TS, not just the forums,because when people are on, its just the same few guys with shadow and toxic in their private channel, (which needs to stop, so they can come and be social)

Shouldn't the bonuses come if your active on the Forums and our TS server?

the witch
7th June 2007, 10:08 AM
Ok, cheers all, i have added, its so sad how many people hack, so anoying! Lol
By the by, i'm not one of those noobs who think everyone who kills them hack, lol! I'll only ask if someone is actually hacking

Cheers dudes

devil why not just add the c2g xfire list? that way u get every C2G member on ur xfire in a handy little sub group ,it can be found here:

forum topic - http://www.c2gcommunity.co.uk/showthread.php?t=58
website - http://www.xfire.com/clans/c2g/

assassin8
7th June 2007, 07:05 PM
i hope you dont mean im hacking devil!!! :mad: Coz if so you obviously would make an bad admin banning genuine players and this would be bad for the community which i enjoy and would not hak on there servers!!! if i was you id learn the game more before offering to be admin

VoX
7th June 2007, 07:25 PM
He didn't ask for admin just an admins xfire and I've accepted your request Devil so just message me when someone is hacking and I'll come on and deal with it appropriately.

FaTaL
7th June 2007, 07:31 PM
yh, but not every one is always on xfire, but there usually on ts(weird but true) but im always on both, so yh.

VoX
7th June 2007, 08:00 PM
Unless I'm chilling out like now and using speakers I'm normally on TS but I'm on xfire all the time unless doing something e.g. radio or downloads cause xfire uses so much bloody bandwidth :mad:.

assassin8
9th June 2007, 02:05 PM
He didn't ask for admin just an admins xfire and I've accepted your request Devil so just message me when someone is hacking and I'll come on and deal with it appropriately. he wanted right to ban ppl so is pretty much an admin m8! read page 1 of this thread you might learn sumink :rolleyes: