PDA

View Full Version : If you ran Gaming Nights.....

Isphera
11th September 2011, 03:09 PM
First of all, thanks to those who gave feedback on the time thread for gaming nights in the future. Starting in October, they will likely take place between 7-10 pm on Sundays (to be confirmed).

Whilst the first months games are being selected, I would like to hear what you guys would do for gaming nights if you ran them? Questions like:

What game do you start with?
What games are the staples of a months rotation?
What new games do you include?
What less popular/well-known games would you selfishly want?
Do you include game mods (e.g. Custom StarCraft 2 maps)?
Not an exaustive list, but I'd be interested to see what you came up with.

Foulkez
11th September 2011, 05:09 PM
no starcraft or league of legends please.

Colonel Mitch
11th September 2011, 05:32 PM
First of all, thanks to those who gave feedback on the time thread for gaming nights in the future. Starting in October, they will likely take place between 7-10 pm on Sundays (to be confirmed).

Whilst the first months games are being selected, I would like to hear what you guys would do for gaming nights if you ran them? Questions like:

What game do you start with?
What games are the staples of a months rotation?
What new games do you include?
What less popular/well-known games would you selfishly want?
Do you include game mods (e.g. Custom StarCraft 2 maps)?
Not an exaustive list, but I'd be interested to see what you came up with.

Probably start with CSS, and CSS and TF2 should definatley be staples.

Have some SC2 in there and some inter community LoL was fun too.

Less popular games I would like would include Hidden and Generals, and yeah i think running mods and custom maps etc would be fun :) makes it less standard.

Target
11th September 2011, 06:08 PM
if Carlsberg did gaming nights....

Foulkez
11th September 2011, 06:30 PM
if dominion is released soon then i guess it would make good gaming night material.

Colonel Mitch
13th September 2011, 07:32 PM
FYI I just fixed my hidden server so its back online ^^

Some ATK hidden on Decay would be pretty win sometime :)

Marshy
14th September 2011, 10:39 AM
Yeah if you want it to start well I'd go with tf2 tbh, follow up with CSS and then can go to like inter ATK lol 5v5s or massive sc2 free for alls but those could be combined, just games we all play without going too obscure e.g space marine

Isphera
18th September 2011, 10:10 AM
Thanks for the feedback! The full schedule announcement for October will be on the 25th September, but I will announce now that the first GN will be Team Fortress 2, held on our server on Sunday 2nd October, starting at 7pm!