PDA

View Full Version : Helix TF2 Training Rota

Vicious Horizon
12th September 2011, 10:52 AM
Current idea for training rota is every Thursday at 7pm

Post please if you have problems with this :)

Isphera
12th September 2011, 06:51 PM
Added TF2 to name to prevent confusion on what Helix Team it was :D

Vicious Horizon
12th September 2011, 06:52 PM
I thought TF2 was already in it? o.O

Isphera
12th September 2011, 06:56 PM
Just said Helix Training Rota :D

Paper Tiger
12th September 2011, 11:43 PM
I have hockey training on Thursdays, 'til like 2130/2200

Vicious Horizon
13th September 2011, 11:04 AM
Hey Paper, how are Wednesdays instead?

Marshy
13th September 2011, 11:38 AM
I can't do Wednesday for 3 weeks, Tuesday any good?

Vicious Horizon
13th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Tuesday is a possibility in the future, however I already have a session planned for tomorrow, I'll sort out regular training after then.

Foulkez
13th September 2011, 02:37 PM
god vicious get your team organised.

Vicious Horizon
14th September 2011, 03:13 PM
Bump in a relevant thread.

For those of you who read the forums.

FIRST TRAINING IS TONIGHT (Wednesday 14/09/11) AT 7PM, JOIN MUMBLE, IP IS ON THE SITE.

Kacere
14th September 2011, 08:56 PM
I'm not trying to de-rail this thread and I don't mind if my post is moved elsewhere, but I got the latest rule set from ETF2L. With the intention of adding clarity and clearing up any questions. (Just copied straight from the site)

THE RULE UPDATES!
There has been a tremendous amount of debate regarding the unlocks. To put the whole thing behind us, and hopefully allow us to focus on more important things, we will be adopting a “vanilla” ruleset.

Allowed unlocks: Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg, Übersaw and Crusader’s Crossbow.

Reskins of stock weapons (Lugermorph, Holy Mackerel, Frying Pan, Iron Curtain, Golden Wrench, Big Kill, Enthusiast’s Timepiece) are also allowed.

All other non-stock weapons are banned, including the Original.

Zanziba'ar
15th September 2011, 01:41 PM
yeah what is 7pm my time? :P im not even part of this community. im just here to be a pain to Vicious and Ki

>>
<<

Paper Tiger
15th September 2011, 06:35 PM
Wednesdays are fine by me, as are Tuesdays - or any other evening, except for Friday ('til like 2030).

Vicious Horizon
22nd September 2011, 10:34 AM
Just a bump and a reminder, for those who I've not been able to contact:

THERE IS A TRAINING SESSION THIS SATURDAY AT 8PM!

THIS IS IN PREPARATION FOR OUR FIRST GAME NEXT WEEK.

IF YOU DO NOT COME WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY THEN YOU ARE OFF THE ROSTER FOR THAT MATCH

Training session will be going through the two maps we will play, these maps are:

cp_gullywash and cp_badlands.

Please please please if you're in the team come to this session as it will be our most important one yet.

EDIT:

Provision match date is Saturday 1st of October at 3pm.

Please tell me if you are unavailable at this date as I know some people are going to uni next week and 1st Oct can be a popular date for this.

Isphera
22nd September 2011, 06:28 PM
IF YOU DO NOT COME WITHOUT TELLING ME WHY THEN YOU ARE OFF THE ROSTER FOR THAT MATCH

I like this alot. If anything, it should be two matches. It's not just the fact we don't actually get turn-out for practice, but the people behind Helix (and for this team Vicious especially judging by his activity in threads and the like), put a lot of effort to get these teams going, keep them running as well as get you guys games. It's just downright rude and disrespectful to simply not turn up and not say anything. It takes 60 seconds to log in and PM vicious well in advance that your not coming.

You know when training and matches are, so there is no excuse to need to miss them without letting us know, as you have plenty of time to organise your time around it. If something unavoidable comes up, let us know well in advance so we can practice around your absence and know you won't be there - that's fine.

I will also recommend VH that if people constantly miss practice without notice that you just remove them from the team. If you don't show dedication enough to be there for your teammates, then why should your team mates show you any respect in the form of being a part of their team.

Paper Tiger
29th September 2011, 10:15 PM
When are the training sessions now? Are they still on Thursday's?

As for the 1st of October, I have a hockey match at 1445, so won't be able to make that.

Apologies for the missed practices too - am slightly unaware of when they are and am slightly confused as to when things are in general. There's a lot of talk but I can't find too many definitive dates/times.

Vicious Horizon
30th September 2011, 09:51 AM
Yeah dw about it Paper, I've been a little unorganised with setting up a regular training schedule.

Also a reminder = DP, Kacere, Marshy, Joe, Mitch we have a match tomorrow at 4pm. I'd like to get one last practise done some time on saturday please :)

Paper Tiger
2nd October 2011, 09:21 PM
EDIT: Scrap that, looks like the game night never happened, or is over...