PDA

View Full Version : Helix TF2 Team Roster

Vicious Horizon
12th September 2011, 01:04 PM
Here is the current, up-to-date roster for the Team Fortress 2 Team (In no particular order)

1. Vicious Horizon
2. Hutch
3. Target
4. Mitch
5. Katakuna
6. Paper Tiger
7. Havok
8. Kacere
9. DarkPidgeon
10. Joe
11. Marshy
12. Toasty-Sloth

While you may notice that this is technically enough players for 2 teams, I don't think we have 2 full class rotations, though I'm not sure.

Anyway, practice will work as such, I'll lock the ATK Server with a password, and then sort out two balanced teams who can play against each other within Helix, providing everyone turns up.

Any questions, as per usual, feel free to contact me.

DarkPidgeon is another person who knows a lot more about the competitive scene than I, and he's also lead an ATK team in the past so I think a majority of you know him already.

Foulkez
12th September 2011, 01:27 PM
who plays medic?

Colonel Mitch
12th September 2011, 01:35 PM
who plays medic?

I play medic / engi / soldier.

Better at medic / engi than soldier

Vicious Horizon
12th September 2011, 01:55 PM
who plays medic?

The people I have down for Medic are Mitch, Paper Tiger, Kacere, Joe and Myself.

Paper Tiger
12th September 2011, 02:37 PM
I'd need a bit of practice as medic though, as I can do it, but short of running round like a headless chicken, I'd need to know what to do in a comp. match scenario.

Vicious Horizon
12th September 2011, 02:48 PM
No problem, that's what training is.

Tbh I'll probably go over the core classes with everyone, teach everyone how to play it to at least a basic level so everyone gets a broader understanding of how things happen from another point of view.

Zanziba'ar
12th September 2011, 02:53 PM
I could kick all your ass on TF2 on my own... honestly not using hax xD i didnt think you guys played much TF2

Target
12th September 2011, 06:38 PM
5 medics in the new meta game I heard