PDA

View Full Version : WTS 2x Space Marine Keys

Isphera
18th September 2011, 09:56 AM
By some manner of error, the company I bought Space Marine off of has not only sent me my code online, but two hard copies of the game, both with different serial keys than the one I was originally sent. It would appear I pressed buy a couple more times than I thought.

Seeing as many of ATK was interested in the game, but put off by it's price point, I will give you guys first crack at the hard copies at a discounted price before I put them up on Amazon.

You may notice I haven't put the price, and this is deliberate. Please put in the thread your offers for the games and I will then either sell to the two highest bids or place a definate price at a later date to then sell the games. Payment through PayPal or Bank Transfer only. I will send you the CD Key over steam then send the CD on once payment is complete.

LIST
Setsoru - Reserved
Chazlene - Reserved
Toasty - Offer

Isphera
18th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Changed tack a little, I'll take £20 per key for an instant purchase. Offers still welcome.

Setsoru
18th September 2011, 02:46 PM
i am up for this, but will have to wait till tuesday :(

Toasty-Sloth
18th September 2011, 03:31 PM
Very interested, any chance of a 15 quid price knock down?

Isphera
18th September 2011, 04:48 PM
Very interested, any chance of a 15 quid price knock down?

Unless two people come to me with £20 offers before Friday, then possibly.

One has been reserved for Setsoru as his offer is £20, delayed for wages.

Chazlene
18th September 2011, 05:34 PM
Yeah I'll pay the £20 for the other one.

Toasty-Sloth
18th September 2011, 05:48 PM
If the two of them are being reserved, then i will pay the £20 for one, today mostlikely

Toasty-Sloth
18th September 2011, 05:48 PM
Like ill be able to get the money together by today

Calneon
19th September 2011, 02:49 PM
I almost did this when I bought mine, you could click the button as many times as you want and it would add a copy every time, doesn't go into a basket or anything.

Isphera
19th September 2011, 06:13 PM
OK, as Chazlene expressed interest in this before I posted the thread, and Set has already been promised one when money comes through, this is how it's going to go.

Chazlene and Set will have until Thursday to sort everything out, at which point they will get one of the copies. If they haven't satisfied me that the money is sorted by then, then I will open them back up again to anyone, first dibs being Toasty. I will keep the thread updated on the progress as and when it needs it.

Toasty-Sloth
19th September 2011, 06:41 PM
a gooooooooood

Isphera
20th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Both Chazlene and Setsoru have either prepared payment or satisfied me that ill get paid (given that i know where chazlene lives, the threat of me stealing one of his sheep for my dinner as collateral is naturally a reason to ensure I'm paid :)) to an extent to consider these sold. Thanks to all those interested via the forum and steam, including a very long steam convoy from someone determined to make me lower the price :p

I'm on my phone, hence the poor punctuation and likely spelling errors, so apologies.

Isphera
22nd September 2011, 06:19 PM
Chazlene has informed me he will not be purchasing the game now after all, meaning a copy has opened up. As agreed, this copy is now reserved to Toasty Sloth at £20. Toasty, you have until Saturday to let me know that you are happy to purchase the game still. I will be sorting this out either Saturday night or Sunday, so please be available to transfer funds.

Toasty-Sloth
22nd September 2011, 08:24 PM
Still interested :)

Isphera
23rd September 2011, 06:59 AM
Which method of payment are you using? PayPal or Bank Transfer. Let me know which way your doing and then I'll do it tomorrow evening.

Toasty-Sloth
23rd September 2011, 07:48 AM
I'll be using paypal :)

See you tomorrow

Toasty-Sloth
25th September 2011, 10:40 AM
I was unable to get to a computer all last night which was also why i couldn't make the tf2 match, so is it ok to do it some time today?

Setsoru
25th September 2011, 12:31 PM
anyone know where oric is?

Toasty-Sloth
25th September 2011, 12:37 PM
yeah im not too sure..

Toasty-Sloth
26th September 2011, 05:12 PM
As i had no word from Isphera about Space Marine i already purchased a copy today.

Thankyou for the offer anyway :)

Isphera
26th September 2011, 08:14 PM
Sorry to hear that, I've been slammed with stuff to do all weekend and today with my house and have not had chance to come on.

Set, I'll get yours sorted as soon as I can. Obvs now means one is available again.

Isphera
8th October 2011, 01:19 PM
Bump as I still have one to sell @ £20