PDA

View Full Version : Just a new guy.

Ohgr33
19th October 2011, 04:44 AM
Whats up gamers,

I just joined this community in hopes of finding other people to play PC games and chill with. Im an american living and working in Germany for quite a long time to come. I believe i saw that this group was based in the UK. At this particular moment im into Minecraft, League of Legends, and Battlefield 3. BC2 was ruined for me during the beta weekend. Now i cannot bring myself to play it. Im always down to try out new games if anyone wants someone to play with. If anything, it will make a cool "lets play" for my youtube channel. My channel is still pretty lame and new, but ive been busy learning a bunch of software. Ive been getting really into working with GIMP, Adobe AE CS5.5, and Sony Vegas. Anyways. Just introducing myself. Take it easy, and hope to play with some of you guys in the future.

Ohgr33

Colonel Mitch
19th October 2011, 05:52 AM
Hey, welcome to ATK.

Your right that we're based in the UK, and play several games we do :)

ATM LoL is very big in the community and when BF3 comes out shit will hit the fan :P

Look forward to playing with you :)

Vicious Horizon
19th October 2011, 09:05 AM
Hey Ohgr.

You sound like you'll fit in to the community pretty well, as Mitch said, a lot of us play LoL (some of us a little more than others), a lot of us will be playing Battlefield 3 when it comes out so there'll be that as well.

There's also a very big StarCraft II scene here at ATK and spending any time on TeamSpeak you'll inevitably end up hearing about things that are going on at whatever big tournament is happening ^^

Chazlene
19th October 2011, 02:14 PM
Hey Ohgr, seems like ATK is just the place for you then :D Hopefully Battlefield 3 will be our biggest played game once it comes out, and we might even play it competitively if you're interested in that. Also it's good to get someone foreign in ATK so that we don't look too xenophobic :p

nikoli
19th October 2011, 05:10 PM
arlightttttt

VoX
19th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Welcome :)

Kiliv
19th October 2011, 06:13 PM
Hey welcome to the community :) sounds like your going to fit in just right ^_^ looking forward to having a game soon :)

Setsoru
19th October 2011, 09:11 PM
:)

Marshy
19th October 2011, 10:13 PM
:)
+1

Ohgr33
20th October 2011, 01:58 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Btw, anyone play League of Legends or Minecraft? Im gonna go ahead and look into Starcraft II and Teamfortress. I know quite a few people that have been playing those recently. Maybe ill join up with some of you guys and play online.

Vicious Horizon
20th October 2011, 02:44 PM
Yeah, we have our very own Elitist League of Legends team, but a fair few of us also play it casually.

We do have a minecraft server, however when 1.9 comes out Marshy, Joe and I are going to be making videos on there, so I'm not sure if that one will be open all the time :)

Team Fortress 2 is my personal game at the moment, and I'd recommend it to anyone, especially now it's gone free-to-play.
If you're interested in StarCraft 2, there's a demo on the Blizzard site that you can download and get a taste of the game ^^

Marshy
20th October 2011, 03:23 PM
Yeah we have a mincraft server, the info needs to be updated ill do that when i get home from work, right now starcraft is very popular within the community and i highly recommend thinking about looking at the demo its got a very popular compteitive scene! The LoL team currently reside in their own vent channel with a series of inter-connecting straws leading from one member of the team to the next, getting your own straw will be difficult

Hutch
21st October 2011, 05:25 PM
Hi there.

I'm also based in Germany this year. I'm in Bavaria. Whereabouts are you? I'm so looking forward to Guildwars 2 and Battlefield 3 (got the preload going already).

Ohgr33
24th October 2011, 02:14 PM
Hutch, I actually live in Hutschenhausen. Small town, but the internet here is good. i lucked out on that one.

Brendan
2nd November 2011, 08:21 PM
Hi welcome this is a well run community with a lot of nice people, enjoy :)

Zanziba'ar
25th November 2011, 02:12 AM
I'd like to point out that the community is now based in Russia. despite what they all think. I said so and that's how things work in life

Isphera
25th November 2011, 01:26 PM
Sigh, your just like a rash Zanzi. Think we've got rid of you then you pop up again to piss us off :D

Zanziba'ar
25th November 2011, 03:26 PM
Sigh, your just like a rash Zanzi. Think we've got rid of you then you pop up again to piss us off :D

absolutely Ishpera, Someone has to spice up the community. Have you checked out battleclinic? I made that place a funhouse

Isphera
25th November 2011, 03:42 PM
Don't play EVE anymore, so never do :D