PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Games

Ohgr33
20th October 2011, 05:41 PM
So, in my opinion... this is going to be a fantastic Fall/Winter for gamers everywhere. So many potentially amazing games are being released in that time frame. I was curious if there were any MMO players around here. I have played a few in my time. (DDO, WoW, Aion, and Rift.) There are 2 in particular that i would like to try when they are released. Star Wars:The Old Republic, and Guild Wars 2. Anyone planning on giving either of those a shot? I would like to put together at least a few people to play with before release. Its always more fun with friends.

Other games im extremely excited about:

1. Battlefield 3 (of course!!)
2. Skyrim
3. Diablo 3.

nikoli
20th October 2011, 08:52 PM
yhea im on tor :D

Calneon
20th October 2011, 09:28 PM
Guild Wars 2 is the game I'm most looking forward to. Have BF3 and Skyrim on pre-order so looking forward to those too ofc. I'm not sure about Diablo 3, I know it's going to be a great game but I hate any singleplayer game that requires an always on internet connection, and I don't know how I feel about the real money auctionhouse. Torchlight 2 will be coming out too which won't have any of that crap.

SW:ToR looks like a WoW clone, but with better storytelling, I'll give it a try. Trine 2 also looks great.

Joe
21st October 2011, 12:36 AM
Skyrim looks amazing! Never played original guild wars but people keep saying it was awesome so guess i'll give it a go!