PDA

View Full Version : Personal note

Isphera
27th December 2011, 03:01 PM
I'd appreciate it if this thread didn't get trolled.

I'll keep it short as well since there really isn't much else to say. I've just been told by my parents that they are seperating, which has naturally had quite a negative effect on me. As such, my activity over the next week or so might be a bit sketchy, I might be a bit more subdued on TS or get a bit more irate (more than usual anyway) quicker after a loss. If it does happen, I apologise in advance.

Colonel Mitch
27th December 2011, 03:05 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Hope your ok in the long run :)

im sure most of the core atk will b here for you if u want to jsut get away from it all.

Vicious Horizon
27th December 2011, 03:05 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Hope your ok in the long run :)

im sure most of the core atk will b here for you if u want to jsut get away from it all.

^

Calneon
27th December 2011, 03:27 PM
Same thing happened to me when I was in my early teens, thankfully my parents stayed friendly which means we can all spend Christmas and other special occasions together. Hopefully it goes OK for you, though I'd have thought it won't affect you a great deal now you're independent.

Chalex4
27th December 2011, 06:06 PM
I'd just echo what the others have said above. We're here for you man :). Hope you get through it all OK.

Chazlene
27th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Really sorry to hear that Marcus, I've always seen ATK as a constant that's always there no matter how bad things get in the rest of your life, so keep remembering that.

VoX
27th December 2011, 11:35 PM
Hope all stays ok mate :)

Joe
28th December 2011, 03:58 AM
Yo dude long story short I've been through shit like this twice, so if you want to chat just pm me. You'll be ok after a while it gets easier dw :)

Paper Tiger
29th December 2011, 09:17 PM
As Joe said, it does get easier. Having been through this recently myself, it is hard at first, especially if it's not exactly on civil terms. But one important thing I will say is do what keeps you happy. Don't feel too selfish in doing anything for you. The mistake I made was not doing anything for myself in two years and it tore me apart.

Hope everything level out soon for you. Look after yourself.

Target
29th December 2011, 11:06 PM
Sorry to hear that mate, was thinking about this the other day, that ATK is always here for you no matter what really, anyway if want to talk to peeps just jump on ts :D

Zanziba'ar
3rd January 2012, 12:33 AM
oh man what a time of year to hear that. That really is terrible.

tomjjlcu
14th March 2012, 10:45 AM
Same thing happened to me when I was in my early teens, thankfully my parents stayed friendly which means we can all spend Christmas and other special occasions together. Hopefully it goes OK for you, though I'd have thought it won't affect you a great deal now you're independent.

Isphera
14th March 2012, 11:46 AM
Wow, a spammer who ressurected one of my personal threads whilst advertising NFL jerseys. I feel targeted :(

Marshy
14th March 2012, 01:35 PM

The fuck?

Vicious Horizon
14th March 2012, 01:52 PM
he just took a sentence from Piers' post and copied it into his own.

Pretty sneaky sis.

Kimberly Cook
8th May 2012, 12:54 PM
Agree with you..... Same thinking...