PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Night Special - New Years' Eve

Isphera
29th December 2011, 06:45 PM
Seeing as an impromptu idea seems to kick off well on Christmas Eve, I'm going to shamelessly steal it as my own idea for New Years Eve.

So on SATURDAY starting at 9pm going until we cba to do it anymore, we will be on TS playing a wide array of games, all of which will be twisted in such a way that we can justify turning them into drinking games. And yes, even I am going to show up for this :D We'll naturally be playing CSS, SC2 and possibly some SWTOR during the course of the evening, so be sure to get all your games up to date!

Other requirements - open tolerance for lots of BS and alcohol (18+ ofc :D). See you there!

Hutch
29th December 2011, 07:00 PM
Because we're all losers who have no better plans :D

katakuna
29th December 2011, 07:12 PM
basically what i said when he told me about this on steam

Kiliv
29th December 2011, 07:24 PM
Mumble?

Vicious Horizon
29th December 2011, 07:46 PM
I'm probably doing something.

Isphera
29th December 2011, 07:54 PM

Yes, because spending fucktons on overpriced drinks at clubs and bars with stupid entry fees whilst packed in like sardines, followed by pisspoor fireworks that are always overhyped with the slight chance that you might see a boob, all because the calender changes back to January and you add 1 to the year is the definition of a fun evening.....

And just noticed Ki, good catch :p

Target
29th December 2011, 08:02 PM
Oric sat on mumble while everyone else is on ts XD, think I actually have plans to leave the house on New Years Eve, its all about the xmas eve drinking games :D

katakuna
29th December 2011, 08:05 PM
Yes, because spending fucktons on overpriced drinks at clubs and bars with stupid entry fees whilst packed in like sardines, followed by pisspoor fireworks that are always overhyped with the slight chance that you might see a boob, all because the calender changes back to January and you add 1 to the year is the definition of a fun evening.....

because sitting inside on the computer with a bunch of people to play some lame game that i've played many times before sounds far more appealing?

Paper Tiger
29th December 2011, 09:21 PM
Not sure what my plans are, but I have my girlfriend with me and I'm home for a week, so I don't think I'll be able to get away with much gaming. Also seeing as my laptop is piss-poor for gaming (Except EVE), I won't be able to do much until I get my new PC with Christmas/Birthday/First pay packet

Target
30th December 2011, 02:51 AM
Just putting this out there but BF3 tomorrow at 7.30pm onwards, if we can get like 10 people on team will be pretty epic, yes?

Isphera
30th December 2011, 11:45 AM
Might be a little late cause I dont know what time I'll get back from Old Trafford to Warwick, but I'm in.

Colonel Mitch
30th December 2011, 06:57 PM
Just putting this out there but BF3 tomorrow at 7.30pm onwards, if we can get like 10 people on team will be pretty epic, yes?

Did you get your new PSU / make your pc start wokring?

Target
30th December 2011, 08:14 PM
got psu in, just about to test it out, fingers crossed

Target
31st December 2011, 03:01 AM
Had some epic bf3 with chazlene, pc doesn't die but still shit fps, so now looking at the cpu needing a clean and also the dodgy windows 7 crack needs replacing

Isphera
31st December 2011, 10:42 AM
Awesome, look forward to tonights game :D

nikoli
31st December 2011, 02:14 PM

actually agree with this, clubs and raves take the piss on new years charging 20ish squid to get in with djs that leave a lot to be desired.