PDA

View Full Version : Kicked by Admin

Richard Cranium
9th February 2007, 07:49 PM
I was playing on your Dust 24/7 server under Ninja Chicken & I got kicked by admin on numerous occasions for hacking i assume. Please explain why & provide proof. Thanks!

Isphera
9th February 2007, 07:59 PM
Who was the admin in question. Please be aware we do kick if we deem your rates to be outside the acceptable boundries.

Richard Cranium
9th February 2007, 08:11 PM
Who was the admin in question. Please be aware we do kick if we deem your rates to be outside the acceptable boundries.

The Admin in question was (ADMIN) »TsO»^| Nev |C2G|: kicked player Ninja Chicken. My rates are fine. I play at 100 100 25000. I was on your server with friends & they said I got kicked for having no recoil which is an absolute joke. If this is how you treat any skilled player then u will lose alot of people. I have played in ED & other leagues & have never cheated in my life.

Hutch
9th February 2007, 09:14 PM
Sorry bout that... Nev is a bit kick happy.

You are welcome to join the community if you wish on our teamspeak. We really arent all bastards like nev

VoX
9th February 2007, 09:16 PM
i was on the server and i agree that you fired a whole round of ammo and they all went into the same place
oh yeh and nev can be a dikhead sometimes

Richard Cranium
10th February 2007, 12:01 PM
i was on the server and i agree that you fired a whole round of ammo and they all went into the same place
oh yeh and nev can be a dikhead sometimes

Well u need to use the AK alot more than cos it's probably the most accurate gun in the game. I am just saying that without sufficient proof of cheating & kicking continually for no reason & being abusive when re-connecting is not a good advertisement for your site. If admins behave in this way, then they need to be told how to properly admin a server or have it removed. Amongst the thousands of servers out there I will reserve judgement on whether I wish to come back. Thanks for your responses anyway.

Chalex4
10th February 2007, 05:27 PM
I am willing to unban you. First however I need to know what your steam id is and what server you were playing on.

sNk
13th February 2007, 06:35 PM
Well u need to use the AK alot more than cos it's probably the most accurate gun in the game. I am just saying that without sufficient proof of cheating & kicking continually for no reason & being abusive when re-connecting is not a good advertisement for your site. If admins behave in this way, then they need to be told how to properly admin a server or have it removed. Amongst the thousands of servers out there I will reserve judgement on whether I wish to come back. Thanks for your responses anyway.

I'm a gay... I recently just outed myself!
YAY he's now unbanned so there might be a potential guy to bugger apart from UZI!