PDA

View Full Version : Interclan league of legends 3 vs 3 tournament

tiny2tom
20th January 2012, 06:32 PM
Was thinking 5 v 5 is really pushing it when it comes to interclan, so i propose if theres not a gaming night on Saturday 28th, then we run a small interclan 3 v 3 tournament. Have a pro on each team ;D (me, target ect.) and and then pick 2 from the hat each, run a small round robin thing, so every team plays each other, then top 2 teams from the group have a best of 3 (top team taking a 1 game lead) to decide the winner... could be fun? I figure if the majority of us were up for it we'd have at least 4 teams, though if you pull some friends in could get to around 6 or 7, also thought could record some of it and any nice plays or epic fails make a video for the Youtube page...

Target
20th January 2012, 07:10 PM
think we could get 5's like last night we had loads of us on at one point...randoms only?

tiny2tom
20th January 2012, 07:17 PM
if we could get 4 or 5 teams of 5 that'd be cool

Colonel Mitch
20th January 2012, 07:23 PM
I'll probably be around for this :D

Isphera
20th January 2012, 07:33 PM
....i propose if theres not a gaming night on Saturday 28th, then we run a small interclan 3 v 3 tournament. Have a pro on each team ;D (me, target ect.) and and then pick 2 from the hat each, run a small round robin thing, so every team plays each other, then top 2 teams from the group have a best of 3 (top team taking a 1 game lead) to decide the winner... could be fun?

GN's are Sunday, go for it :D Type me up a post and I'll put an official announcement up :D Sounds good, but as that is my birthday, I won't be there as I'll be watching All Time Low in Birmingham that night.

Vicious Horizon
20th January 2012, 09:30 PM
I'd be up for it :)

CILLIT BANG
21st January 2012, 04:50 AM
i wish i could play lol at uni :( i can next year gog renting a real house

Target
21st January 2012, 04:20 PM
Still can't believe you dont get real internets :s

CILLIT BANG
22nd January 2012, 04:16 AM
indeed but im all about the arcade fighers atm just made a friend rage so hard he left the room in a huff on marvel vs capcom i am a god

Target
22nd January 2012, 04:26 AM
hahaha, use to do that to our flat mate on FIFA, so funny trolling them hard the next time you play them, if you win they rage even more :D

When's this shiz happnin we need to get like 12 people so we have 4 teams, I can get some extra peeps if we need them