PDA

View Full Version : ATK Gaming Nights - Febuary Schedule

Isphera
31st January 2012, 10:57 AM
ATK Gaming Nights are times which have been arranged specifically for the purpose of brining the community together for a couple hours to play the most popular games of the moment together, as well as a games which are old classics and those that you wouldn't normally associate with multiplayer events like this.

Gaming Nights take place on Sunday's from 8p-10p. This allows many of us to take an hour or two off before going into the work/school week to just have fun and hang out with some friends. Remember, these (and the community) are completely open to new members, so feel free to invite your other online (or offline) friends to the gaming night and our TS3 server (Join us at 85.236.100.27:23207) – hopefully they can stick around for more fun events!

And now, the ATK Gaming Night February Schedule!

5th Febuary – Left 4 Dead 2

12th Febuary – Counter-Strike Source

19th Febuary – League of Legends

26th February – SC2 Custom and Fun FFA

Target
31st January 2012, 02:46 PM
Competing with Top Gear...brave!

Isphera
31st January 2012, 05:58 PM
Competing with Top Gear...brave!

Top Gear is awful now.

Colonel Mitch
1st February 2012, 02:02 AM
Top Gear is awful now.

Not really :P

Isphera
1st February 2012, 10:05 AM
Not really :P

It is. It's the same in-jokes doing the same thing as they have the last several years in exactly the same places. It's stale and old.

Colonel Mitch
1st February 2012, 06:33 PM
It is. It's the same in-jokes doing the same thing as they have the last several years in exactly the same places. It's stale and old.
I'll give you thats some of it isnt as good as the older stuff, but its still liek the best show on tv....

Who watches top gear for fresh joke material??
I dont know about everyone else but I watch it to see 3 guys dicking about in awesome cars.

Target
1st February 2012, 08:14 PM
and blowing shit up

Paper Tiger
12th February 2012, 02:32 PM