PDA

View Full Version : Free Halo Reach Lessons

Rivlin 1
23rd February 2012, 01:51 AM
Hi, im the coach of Good Times MAD and im here to offer anyone who wants to get better at Halo Reach MLG the opportunity to better themselves.
Im part of MAD Gaming and MAD stands for Making A Difference....Im sure you are thinking im here to poach or steal members but im not. We do not look to steal members, we just want to help your community become more competitive and to help correct mistakes in gameplay. I hope everyone sees this as a wonderful opportunity to improve your gameplay and to better yourself as a player and possibly become a premeir player.

A little about me.

I coached for cloud 9 in the 2010 season and went to 4 events and now im coaching for Good Times MAD for the 2012 season.
Denver placed 20th
Chicago placed top 32
Orlando placed top 32
Dallas placed lbr4

If you are interested then please send me a msg on xbl, my gamertag = Rivlin 1. Thank you for reading and please pardon my grammar errors. Have a great day!

Colonel Mitch
23rd February 2012, 05:27 AM
Assuming you'll be back, as is regularly said this isn't a great way to introduce yourself :P

We are almost exclusively a PC gaming community here and most members (myself included) are somewhat opposed to the scourge of gaming known as consoles.

That said even though I'm sure you've posted that on every gaming forum you could find, it's nicely written and you don't sound like a douche, so in that respect.....

Welcome to ATK!

nikoli
23rd February 2012, 12:58 PM
nah brah halo is da 1 for gamin init its sick bruvv

Isphera
23rd February 2012, 03:11 PM
It's an MLG event, so Halo Reach is a fair shout for pro FPS players. But for some reason they insist on choosing console FPS's, like Reach and CoD (X360 is used), which grinds my gears.

But yeah, back on topic, appreciate the offer mate, but we're predominantly a PC community who atm mainly play RTS and MOBA games. Wish you luck though.

Rivlin 1
25th February 2012, 03:19 PM
Thanks for all the replies.....I must have hardcore mistaken this site for another...I played with some kids with ATK in their names and i figured this was their community sight. My condolences.

Colonel Mitch
25th February 2012, 07:09 PM
Haha no problem :)

Chalex4
28th February 2012, 10:41 PM
Welcome to ATK! If you want to re-introduce yourself, click the link below :):

http://www.atkcommunity.com/forumdisplay.php/54-Introductions