PDA

View Full Version : ATK v4.0 - Bask in its Glory!

Chalex4
28th February 2012, 03:57 AM
ATK has undergone a complete renovation, and we hope you love it. A lot has been changed, and the site is now leagues better than it used to be! Highlights include:

Beautiful new ATK
We've worked really hard to make ATK really beautiful and easy to use. This is always a work in progress, but we think we've made huge leaps in ATK v4.0.

Daily screenshot in the header
At midnight every day, the header will change. Every day will bring a new screenshot! Details on how you can submit yours will follow. Hover over the top left 'i' button to find out more.

Homepage de-cluttered
Finally, the homepage has less clutter on it. All the information you want and love is still there, just in a better format!

Coming soon: live streams
One of the most anticipated features of ATK v4.0 had to be delayed due to deadlines, but will be making an appearance soon.

Finally, enjoy ATK and as always, let us know if you notice anything that's broken :).

Colonel Mitch
28th February 2012, 08:07 AM
I actually like it :D

Well done.

As I said in the shout box tho, why does it play Pendulum - The Island when I refresh the homepage??

And where did you find such an awful quality rip....

Chalex4
28th February 2012, 09:39 AM
Thanks!

It was a bug with the YouTube module on the homepage, which I've now fixed :). Thanks for reporting.

Isphera
28th February 2012, 01:21 PM
Where are live streams?? :P

Joking aside, looks good.

Calneon
28th February 2012, 01:37 PM
Where are live streams?? :P

Joking aside, looks good.
This is one thing you can't blame Chalex for! They are coming soon because I'm lazy and have lots of other work to do. Blame me 100% for this one!

Anyway, site looks freaking awesome, good job guys.

Isphera
28th February 2012, 01:55 PM
This is one thing you can't blame Chalex for! They are coming soon because I'm lazy and have lots of other work to do. Blame me 100% for this one!

VOTEBAN CALNEON!!! :D

EDIT:

Woah woah woah. What the entschuldigung is this!?!

http://www.atkcommunity.com/images/ranks/atk/rank_founder.png

Dunno why I'm mad, it looks good. Hope the mgmt. team ones look good ;D

--

EDIT2: I hope this isn't coming across as bitter and negative, cause I absolutly adore the new site and hope to see if when we get all the little final pieces sorted.

Chazlene
28th February 2012, 04:13 PM
Hope the mgmt. team ones look good ;D

Oh they do.

Remember to post any suggestions you have for ATK v.40 and any mistakes you find as well guys.

Joe
28th February 2012, 04:55 PM
Maybe make the chatbox and other things on front page have a little bit of a darker border rather than white / light grey - but besides that looking great!

VoX
28th February 2012, 07:10 PM
I like it :)

Nice work all!

Target
28th February 2012, 07:50 PM
Looks good, can we now get custom home pages for different user groups, e.g when LoL team logins in they get a calender with a sign up section???

Chalex4
28th February 2012, 11:00 PM
Maybe make the chatbox and other things on front page have a little bit of a darker border rather than white / light grey - but besides that looking great!

Interesting point. Chazlene and I will look into this and see what it looks like.

Looks good, can we now get custom home pages for different user groups, e.g when LoL team logins in they get a calender with a sign up section???

Ah yes, this old gem! I still think this is a good idea and will certainly be something to consider once the other bits (streams box etc) are all done :).