PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (GO)

Chalex4
28th February 2012, 12:26 PM
So I just looked and we have no thread for CS: GO!

In case you haven't seen the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzZ2bWZ_8Ho

Any of you know a release date for this? Looks freaking epic.

I'm most excited about the new game modes :).

Isphera
28th February 2012, 01:14 PM
Ranked 5's with ELO and matchmaking for casual play will make it so much easier to not join a server full of xX1337snipersikboiXx who no life it and just take you out at the narrowist of angles. From what I've seen from gameplay (mostly from clayman90/rechyyy), it looks fantastic, the UI is much nicer. I just can't imagine them charging the full £30+ for it. With what other games offer (i.e. singleplayer and more diverse maps and weaponry), I can envision it needing to be £20 max, else people might be put off.

Colonel Mitch
28th February 2012, 01:36 PM
I'm not sure how much they will charge for it but ill be buying it for any not activision price :D

Chazlene
28th February 2012, 04:19 PM
I think we're all pretty much obliged to get this, and perhaps ATK should get ahead of the game and remake some of our favourite custom maps or something.

Joe
28th February 2012, 04:59 PM
Yeah that would be awesome if some of you who know how to do so made a couple of maps, also are we going to have a server?

Isphera
28th February 2012, 07:51 PM
I think we're all pretty much obliged to get this, and perhaps ATK should get ahead of the game and remake some of our favourite custom maps or something.

Anyone still have a copy of that map Morph was working on before we split from PHW and started BRS? :D He made it so complicated at the end of that dev.

Target
28th February 2012, 07:55 PM
Looks pretty immense, they changed the maps so that there are more routes to take to bombsites to try and stop the awp fags (not me at all) killing everyone at choke points.

This is definately the next big competitive FPS, there's nothing else offering this kind of competitive side in FPS, the last game was COD4 or CSS. Will be epic, dunno how srsly will play this game, depends how LoL is going and if I can be bothered, but will buying it and playing it!

Cross platform, so that all console tards can get shat all over!!!! MUHAHAHHAA

Marshy
1st March 2012, 10:56 AM
I really want beta for this, a long with GW2, it's strange to be excited for game releases again, as i know that i'm going to spend A LOT of time on these. Let's hope it's as good as i expect.

Hutch
1st March 2012, 01:32 PM
Oh Morph ruined that map. At the start it was pretty damn epic, but he just put lots of annoying shit in it and kept calling it beta v289 or something

Chazlene
1st March 2012, 03:00 PM
Gonna remake 1bigdoor_tribute methinks... plus some glass maps since we all loved a bit of them.

CILLIT BANG
1st March 2012, 03:34 PM
BALLS_R_US ?

Chazlene
1st March 2012, 03:38 PM
BALLS_R_US ?

NO. Go and sit in the corner and think about what you just said.