PDA

View Full Version : Dates for Amsterdam

Calneon
3rd March 2012, 02:20 PM
We need to get this organized, and the first thing is to decide what date we're going on. For me I have quite a small window between the 14th of May and 11th June.

Post the dates you can go in here and I'll add them to the spreadsheet here (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkYo4BSgvGLFdElnMmIwUVRzR2ZyMXBhcXJXNmtzW Gc).

Chazlene
3rd March 2012, 02:31 PM
I finish Uni on the 21st May I think so I won't be able to go until after then.

Joe
3rd March 2012, 07:15 PM
I break up from college on Friday 13th July for summer so I can't really go until then, maybe if you guys are free before then i can be really 'ill' for a week and unfortunately have to miss college or say i'm going on a religious trip some bs like that

Colonel Mitch
3rd March 2012, 08:53 PM
I break up from college on Friday 13th July for summer so I can't really go until then, maybe if you guys are free before then i can be really 'ill' for a week and unfortunately have to miss college or say i'm going on a religious trip some bs like that
Visiting your local Mosque.

ez64
6th March 2012, 12:35 AM
Got another V8 7 series so purrrfect for the motorway cruise. Otherwise I will just take the plane to save time.

Any further on final dates so I can book it off work? Ideally would be well before July but it's not a must.