PDA

View Full Version : I Series apparel poll

Marshy
8th March 2012, 10:36 AM
This would be the best way to decide i guess, vote away!

tiny2tom
8th March 2012, 10:41 AM
would it not be better just to run one between hoodie and t shirt and then one between hoodie and zip up hoodie or t shirt and polo shirt

Calneon
8th March 2012, 10:57 AM
I really don't see the point of a hoodie because it would be too hot to actually wear it. I'd prefer a polo shirt to a t-shirt.

Marshy
8th March 2012, 11:19 AM
would it not be better just to run one between hoodie and t shirt and then one between hoodie and zip up hoodie or t shirt and polo shirt

Well people seem to have all sorts of ideas in what they want to wear, ATK HATS! TF2 STYLE! so i thought i would cover all the bases over running just t shirt and just hoodie, then people moan there arnt more.

Vicious Horizon
8th March 2012, 11:22 AM
Someone raised a good point on Teamspeak yesterday evening.

What is actually stopping us from running two sets?
Have a hoodie designed and then a T-Shirt designed?

That way people who want hoodies can get hoodies, those who want T-Shirts get T-Shirts and those who'd like both can get both.

The price isn't going to be that much different because you're only paying for what you want and you won't be paying for what other people want.

So....... we design both?

It's really not that hard.

Marshy
8th March 2012, 11:51 AM

That way people who want hoodies can get hoodies, those who want T-Shirts get T-Shirts and those who'd like both can get both.

The price isn't going to be that much different because you're only paying for what you want and you won't be paying for what other people want.

How much would we be looking at, if you want a custom shirt but only like 3, it will cost a lot more than getting 15 surely?

Vicious Horizon
8th March 2012, 12:13 PM
How much would we be looking at, if you want a custom shirt but only like 3, it will cost a lot more than getting 15 surely?

Well if only 3 people wanted a shirt, and the rest wanted hoodies, then those 3 would pay like, £3 extra on a shirt due to them wanting something different to everyone else in the group? Whereas the other 12 would save money on getting the Hoodies.

Maybe if we look at who wants what as a choice of both rather than just one or the other, then we can guage the numbers and the interest in apparel and see what the huge jump in price people seem to be expecting it will be.

I doubt it'll be a huge amount of money difference if fewer people buy a shirt than if everyone did, and most certainly under £5 a shirt.

Isphera
8th March 2012, 12:44 PM

Well if only 3 people wanted a shirt, and the rest wanted hoodies, then those 3 would pay like, £3 extra on a shirt due to them wanting something different to everyone else in the group? Whereas the other 12 would save money on getting the Hoodies.

Maybe if we look at who wants what as a choice of both rather than just one or the other, then we can guage the numbers and the interest in apparel and see what the huge jump in price people seem to be expecting it will be.

I doubt it'll be a huge amount of money difference if fewer people buy a shirt than if everyone did, and most certainly under £5 a shirt.

OMG SOMEONE WHO AGREES WITH ME!!!!! Actually, I think it was Theory that said it before I could, but this absolutly. But Hoodie and Tee are my choices, polo's look douchy.

Target
8th March 2012, 02:17 PM
what if i want to vote for 2 things !!!

CILLIT BANG
8th March 2012, 07:36 PM
I really don't see the point of a hoodie because it would be too hot to actually wear it. I'd prefer a polo shirt to a t-shirt.

CALNEON FOR PRESIDENT

Isphera
8th March 2012, 07:51 PM
But we all pretty much just said and agreed that it really wasn't that hot in the hall. And even if it was, it gives more creedance to the "T-shirt AND Hoodie" idea as we'd still have our logos about.

CILLIT BANG
8th March 2012, 07:57 PM
well it was warm when it was freezing outside .... its in the summer we just got lucky last time remember every other i series i do over 90000 degrees