PDA

View Full Version : Server Control

Joe
20th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Would be really nice to see active people who know how to use servers ( Mitch, vicious, anyone else ) have control to work on the servers ( as in update, change game mode etc ) for when the other people who have this power aren't online, otherwise by the time that someone who does have power actually gets online to fix it then everyone has gone online or it's been a couple of days/weeks since the request.

I mean I don't wanna cause offence, but Katakuna is never fucking online in the community, and neither is a majority of the management team.

Stuff like this ^ kind of speaks for itself, everyone is noticing the lack of people online to do anything when we'd like it to be done, so if those people have some power to do it themselves it's a win win situation because we get to play the game on updated, well-run servers, and you get more traffic to the servers / site.

Target
20th March 2012, 08:07 PM
I agree and think it needs to be limited to the people who really understand what there doing, don't want things getting broken and taking even longer to fix.

Joe
20th March 2012, 08:09 PM
That's why I specified Mitch and Vicious. YOU MUG c[_].

nikoli
20th March 2012, 08:29 PM
That's why I specified Mitch and Vicious. YOU MUG c[_].

+1 to target being a mug and having working servers ^^

Calneon
21st March 2012, 12:35 AM
Control of the servers will be given to Mitch after we've figured out the INX stuff.

Chalex4
21st March 2012, 02:05 AM
Servers seem screwed right now. Mitch is contacting them tomorrow to find out exactly what's going on, as we can't access the control panel.

If they've been deleted, we're going to seriously consider the possibility of a dedicated server :).

Joe
21st March 2012, 01:53 PM
Awesome :)

katakuna
22nd March 2012, 07:49 PM
I'm pretty much always on steam, if you want me, message me.