PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to start a SC2 team / group.

Joe
21st March 2012, 04:37 PM
Hey, I guess the title speaks for itself, the only reason I put / group is because I don't necessarily want it to be an invite-only kind of team, not yet anyway.

It would be cool to get a couple of people who are interested in the game and climbing the ladder to form a group where we can submit replays (of any level play) to learn from / offer advice on.

If you're interested and own a copy of the game let me know, I know for sure I don't really try as hard as I could to get better at the game right now, so it would be cool to see which leagues we could all get in to by training simple mechanics and maybe trying to learn a single solid strategy to use against each race, and then expand (in terms of strategies) from there.

For those who are interested in it being more team based, rather than a group, this option is still available to anyone right now, and for people who are interested I'd join you in entering playhem tournaments, they run them daily, and you can actually win cash, it's not much but it's better than nothing, also a good way to prepare for hopefully entering other tournaments such as i46 and the Antec tournament (it's run either weekly or monthly, can't quite remember).

But yeah, if we get a core of around 3 or 4 people to even just trade some replays that would be cool, I'd like to open this to anyone interested into getting into commentating eSports in general, if you have a rough idea of how the games work, we could give you access to the replay folder to commentate on and upload to the ATK youtube channel.

If we do get the 3-4 people interested, we could always promote this more through sites such as reddit, as a lot of people on /r/starcraft seem to be in the same position as us and would probably be up for a way to share replays / recieve advice for free!

If anyone's interested im ATKFyZ.156 on sc2, or can just pm me on this site, thanks :)

Marshy
21st March 2012, 04:37 PM
I'm in on this

Colonel Mitch
21st March 2012, 04:47 PM
If you got this going and were entering any tournaments with the ATK name something we could look into, similarly to the lol team, would be a performance based reward of some kind.

CILLIT BANG
21st March 2012, 04:50 PM
im resonable at the game now i moved on from thoes old 3 raxing days

CILLIT BANG
21st March 2012, 04:51 PM
im more of an early expand 7 rax guy now xD

Joe
22nd March 2012, 07:39 PM
im more of an early expand 7 rax guy now xD

Seems pretty legit :P Evenif you're just up for a couple of fun games when you can get on sc2 just let us know kk Fred ty ty ty <333333333

Spellshock
22nd March 2012, 09:40 PM
Hey joe, im up for joining this as I have now left DoNx. Send me a message in game if you respond :)

Ollie (DoNxBoom).

Joe
22nd March 2012, 10:44 PM
I will next time I'm on what's your char id?

Spellshock
23rd March 2012, 08:23 PM
Its DoNxBoom char code 318. I think im already on your Friend list. Luke defo has me.

CILLIT BANG
24th March 2012, 08:08 PM
yeh im up for whenever just msg me on steam or over easter holidays il be active on the good old TS sever ;) can talk then

Joe
25th March 2012, 03:22 PM
Sick to both of you :)

if there's like 4-5 of us by easter which it sounds like there probably will be then we can get some practice games in then and do some playhem tourneys :D