PDA

View Full Version : Auto tem-balance crap mod

Mofo
11th May 2007, 12:35 AM
OMFG that new auto team balance mod you put on is awful!

the amount of times it totally stacks the teams, just cos one team has won 1 more round, no need for like a 12v9 stack!

Old one was much better - bring it back!

EDIT: and yeah I can't spell at the moment and can't change the topic title - feel free to abuse

Chalex4
11th May 2007, 07:44 AM
I will look into changing a few settings when I have the time. That should fix most of the problems. I agree, the other Team Balance mod was good, but it lagged the server.

YaYo
11th May 2007, 11:48 AM
yh chalex go back to the old 1 plz, loved the way at the ned of a round if you got changed you could then kill the other team :D

VoX
11th May 2007, 04:38 PM
Yeah, I was playing last night and it was changing people for the slightest of reasons.

Isphera
12th May 2007, 07:46 AM
yh chalex go back to the old 1 plz, loved the way at the ned of a round if you got changed you could then kill the other team :D

Did you not read the above message?

I agree, the other Team Balance mod was good, but it lagged the server.

I have been on the server, for a change, and I didnt get one single bit of lag. New one works fine.

VoX
12th May 2007, 11:18 AM
Yes the fun maps server still has the old team balance, well last time I was on it it did, and it was realy laggy, went on the normal maps server and there was no lag.

FaTaL
12th May 2007, 11:23 AM
i prefer the new one tbh, i dont get lagg on the c2g server any more, even whn its full. so i'd stick wid the new one.

VoX
12th May 2007, 11:44 AM
i prefer the new one tbh, i dont get lagg on the c2g server any more, even whn its full. so i'd stick wid the old one.

You mean stick with the new one, cause that contradicts your whole statement?

Hutch
12th May 2007, 01:07 PM
Well Oric, the reason why they were complaining about the new teambalancer was because it would often switch people over for no reason at all and have stupid teams like 17 vs 12. The old one did make it lag incredibly.

Mofo
12th May 2007, 01:19 PM
Well I've just been on there and the awesome mod had the teams at 13v9 for about 4 rounds! with the best players on the stacked side!

If this one is crap and the old one causes lag, just don't have one!

Hutch
12th May 2007, 01:26 PM
Normal one works without judging skill at all but at least it stops one team outnumbering the other.

Chalex4
12th May 2007, 02:55 PM
I have changed a few settings. If it is still bad, please let me know and I will have another look.