PDA

View Full Version : Scandinavian Humour.

Hutch
11th May 2007, 05:26 PM
How do the Scandinavians tell jokes? With alot of smilies of course... if the joke does not have smilies then it is not a joke.

The ^^ symbol harks back to the ancient days of moose farming near the fjords of Norway, when a young moose handler was out in the fields and saw a moose urinating in the fields and because he was astonished his eyebrows went up like this : ^^. This facial form of expression quickly replaced the regular smile.

The :p symbol is part of a regional tradition where naughty children who had not milked the moose or jerked off the yak or even not har kön.They would have their face cased in a special device which would hold their tongue out while the other children in their village slapped them in the face with a wet halibut. This was so hilarious that little children would stick their tongues out and laugh at the victims, this later became yet another way of expressing mockery.

The :eek: symbol relates to when numerous knappen would be pressed on those long cold winter nights, you can figure out why the mouth was wide open for these kön acts. When people were bored they would go :eek: then giggle showing what they would like to do. Again this became apart of Scandinavian humor because they love kön.

The Scandinavians particularly enjoy jokes with Sex, Mooses,Fish and harvests. Most jokes start off with: A moose, a prostitute and a haddock walked into a cabin. Like all foreigners new to English humour they like using not jokes.

The more vicious smilie ::D is a kanske holiday tradition where children would believe that a rabbit with big sharp pointy teeth would bite the heads off children who had been bad scandinavians and would hand out presents to those who had been recently banned from a gaming forum or had seriously pissed off a moderator.

VoX
11th May 2007, 05:30 PM
LMAO very, very funny.................................NOT

Lol joking, very good, I can guess who this is aimed at!

VeNom
11th May 2007, 06:24 PM
WOW!! realy funny..thought i was gunna laughf(cant spell it) for a sec...

D@rw!n
11th May 2007, 06:48 PM
O-M-G...

geK
11th May 2007, 07:12 PM
You see me doing that?

VoX
11th May 2007, 07:21 PM
You see me doing that?

Lol not you but some others.

VeNom
11th May 2007, 07:28 PM
JESUS FUCKING SAKE!!! Do you realy think that scandinavia is: Me, peephole, bad boy and darwin?

FUCKING IDIOTS!!

Chazlene
11th May 2007, 08:00 PM
Nice one Hutch, but Venom what you just said sort of proves Hutch's point that you don't have a sense of humour.

geK
11th May 2007, 08:09 PM
This is just a lame thread. U know that 4 of like 12 active members is from Scandinavia, so stop the fucking complaining!

VoX
11th May 2007, 08:21 PM
I think we pissed them off.

VeNom
11th May 2007, 08:52 PM
Nice one Hutch, but Venom what you just said sort of proves Hutch's point that you don't have a sense of humour.

I have a good sense of humor(or atleast i got humor just ask peephole..)
But this was just retarded.. make's us look like some retardes,

FaTaL
11th May 2007, 10:22 PM
well thts nice, and yes it was rather funny mate=D

and im no retard

Isphera
12th May 2007, 07:47 AM
Heheh, I LOLed.

D@rw!n
12th May 2007, 09:08 AM
I think we pissed them off.

You're damn right! There is no special humor in scandinavia, there is no special humor in GB, this makes no sense! You can't say that EVERYBODY in scandinavia have the same humor. Because that is wrong. And in GB, you guys don't have exactly the same humor, right?

Hutch
12th May 2007, 10:23 AM
This was actually meant to be a joke, not an insult.... I wasn't saying all scandinavians actually tell jokes like this, I was saying that anyone who looked at our forums would think that they did.... Stereotypes aren't always correct, it's a type of humor as well.

VoX
12th May 2007, 11:17 AM
Yes, it's like saying all blond girls are dumb, that's the GB type of humor.

FaTaL
12th May 2007, 11:22 AM
lol, but them jokes are so funny, but then again no single person has the same humor, thts why were all different .

Hutch
13th May 2007, 11:29 AM
People from different countries do display their emotions in different ways and use emoticons differently.. look at this article found here (http://www.livescience.com/health/070510_facial_culture.html)

™chaos
18th May 2007, 04:55 PM
My mum's Scandinavian. 0.o Heh, and she's blond.