PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Idea EVAAAAAAAAAAAAR

Target
6th April 2012, 10:13 PM
Think we need a section / area / thing to "report" current events and news in esports, such as tournament results and things that are going on in the world of esports. Kind of like a blog/news reporty kinda thing, think we should have a template for it and then everyone can post maybe 1 or 2 things a week that they have found/watched in the world of esports.

IDEAAAAAAAAAAZ????

Chalex4
6th April 2012, 10:17 PM
This is a great idea, and something that we can definitely integrate into my "ATK Content Team" ideas.

Basically having a system that allows us to write articles for the homepage, that can be read in full and commented on etc. This sounds like it'd effectively be a "week in review" type of column :). Is this something you'd like to write?

Target
6th April 2012, 10:21 PM
I would definately do a League of Legends one and maybe some general Esports stuff.

Marshy
7th April 2012, 11:00 AM
YOU GET A GREAT IDEA, SHE GETS A GREAT IDEA, HE GETS A GREAT IDEA, EVERYONE GETS A GREAT IDEA!!!!!

Hutch
7th April 2012, 09:17 PM
Think we need a section / area / thing to "report" current events and news in esports, such as tournament results and things that are going on in the world of esports. Kind of like a blog/news reporty kinda thing, think we should have a template for it and then everyone can post maybe 1 or 2 things a week that they have found/watched in the world of esports.

IDEAAAAAAAAAAZ????

Good idea, but I see this being used like for 3 weeks then long forgotten.

Colonel Mitch
7th April 2012, 10:45 PM
This does tie into something we have in planning at the moment.
Note has been taken at the interest and willingness to contribute.

Zanziba'ar
18th April 2012, 07:02 PM
just throwing it out there, Probably not the greatest idea Evaaaaaaaar... But then I could be wrong.

Target
18th April 2012, 07:36 PM
just throwing it out there, Probably not the greatest idea Evaaaaaaaar... But then I could be wrong.

your clearly wrong then.