PDA

View Full Version : StarCraft 2 Tournament

Ryian
2nd May 2012, 05:50 PM
Presented by Pixel8d Hosted by PRIME

www.PRIME-Gaming.com

Hey guys, I'm a friend of Charley (not sure of his gametag here lol) and I run a small gaming community called PRIME-Gaming (prime-gaming.com). The Sc2 Community Manager wanted me to post this thread around. Basically they are having a small Sc2 competition, and wana welcome anyone to join. I dont know anything about it and its not being run by me but if you have any questions please ask and I will pass them on.

Date: Sunday, 6th May 2012
Time: 3:00 PM [CET] (Players are required to be online by 2:45 PM [CET])
Server: EU
Last Date To Sign Up: Friday, 4th May 2012
Leagues Eligible To Join: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond & Masters

Details:

Pixel8'd Entertainment is hosting the first PrimeCraft tournament on Sunday May 6th 2012. Anyone from Bronze to Masters is eligible to participate.

Format

- Single Elimination Bracket
- All rounds before Quarter Finals (Ro8) will be Best of 3 (Bo3)
- Quarter Finals (Ro8) & Semi Finals (Ro4) will be Best of 5 (Bo5)
- Finals will be Best of 7 (Bo7)

How To Sign Up?

- To sign up for the tournament you must be registered on PRIME-Gaming. www.PRIME-Gaming.com
- Once registered you must reply to this thread (http://www.prime-gaming.com/forums/m/1210257/viewthread/2893480-pixel8d-entertainment-presents-primecraft-starcraft-ii-tournament/page/1#last) with the following information:

Sc2 Username & Character Code:
Race:
League:
Link to B.net profile or Sc2Ranks profile:

- Now you just need to show up at 2:45 PM [CET] on Sunday, 6th May 2012.

NOTE: Last day to sign up is Friday, 4th May 2012

Prize

For our first tournament we will not have any cash prizes. You will be given a special tag on our website to showcase your 1337 skills and give ya some Braggin' rights! We're also going to have a few future events which will be integrated with PimeCraft tournaments, the winner is guaranteed to have a spot in those events once we announce them within the next few weeks.

Stream

The tournament will be streamed and casted over on PRIME. Some matches might be posted in the Starcraft II section of the website.

Ryian
2nd May 2012, 05:56 PM
fyi, site is still under construction.

Colonel Mitch
2nd May 2012, 06:24 PM
For future reference place contact a member of the admin team before advertising of any kind, however there are several members of our community who may be interested in participating and as such I will allow this to stay. It should be know that soon ATK will be running these kinds of tournaments itself too though :)

Chazlene
2nd May 2012, 06:27 PM
For future reference place contact a member of the admin team before advertising of any kind,

Lol he did... me.

Colonel Mitch
2nd May 2012, 07:49 PM
Lol he did... me.

Oh, sorry, I kinda TL:DR most of it coz iw as in a rush and just skimmed it, we really eed to have soem form if admin communication section about stuff liek this so we know :P

Sorry and welcome :)

Target
2nd May 2012, 08:12 PM
Could you have more typos in one post?

Setsoru
3rd May 2012, 10:03 PM
i thought his name was charlie :/

Ryian
26th June 2012, 03:13 PM
With the success of PC I&II we have decided to have another! (probably going to become a bi-weekly thing)

Here to sign up for PRIMEcraft III (http://www.prime-gaming.com/forums/page/1/m/1210257/viewthread/3433629-pixel8d-entertainment-presents-primecraft-3-sequel)

PC II Highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgObYUZud9o&feature=g-u-u
(didn't see the need in making a new thread)