PDA

View Full Version : Diablo III Release Party!

Marshy
10th May 2012, 11:29 AM
http://images.anandtech.com/doci/5680/diablo-iii-logo450.gif

Okay this isn't as it sounds theres no physical party i mean partying online at release! I'm pretty excited for this game as im sure a lot of you are so im wondering how many of you want to party up the hour of release and GRIND. I'm talking midnight release till 6am if not longer. Just for a bit of fun and community spirit! It's released on tuesday so if you have work or college or uni on either tuesday or wednesday we will spam right click in your name!

Post here if you're intrested in a bit of fun and stock up on energy drinks andjl pizza as its gonna be a long one!

Date: 15th May

Currently Intrested:
Marshy
Calneon
Joe
LMAOAsylum

Not sure:
Mitch

Target
10th May 2012, 01:50 PM
When the fuck is it being realse? or relase? or released? Dunno think am just going to wait for GW2 and CS:GO, Diablo 2 was a great game but it was like the rpg before the internet, and the real money store thing is too scary.

Calneon
10th May 2012, 06:40 PM
It's being delivered to my parent's house but I think I can get them to tell me the key and I can download it from Battle.net. If so, I'm in!

Joe
11th May 2012, 07:51 AM
ha.. GAAAYYYYY. But seriously if I can play I'm totally up for this

LMAOAsylum
11th May 2012, 11:07 AM
I'm totally down! However I'm not sure if i'll be able to pick up @ midnight or buy it digitally from battle.net. If I have in it my mits by tuesday I'll be up for it!

nikoli
11th May 2012, 01:06 PM
ill be up for playing from wednesday 3pm on wards ^^ because ill be off till monday from then might play abit tuseday doubt it'll work right away though D:

Chalex4
14th May 2012, 12:56 PM
Thanks for reminding me to buy the game :p.

Calneon
14th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Looks like my copy isn't going to arrive until tues/wed.

Colonel Mitch
14th May 2012, 01:49 PM
Im pre loading it now - I believe that it is going to be available at 11pm for us (midnight europe time). It should be done in time and I will say I am planning on being up all night playing :P

Just about to go to bed now xD.

I'm intending on playing with Swifty and Fungum but assuming we can all play together (anyone know how the multiplayer works? like is it listen servers with max of 8 or does it use massive servers liek WoW or what happens basically for large groups of friends :P)

Calneon
14th May 2012, 02:06 PM
Im pre loading it now - I believe that it is going to be available at 11pm for us (midnight europe time). It should be done in time and I will say I am planning on being up all night playing :P

Just about to go to bed now xD.

I'm intending on playing with Swifty and Fungum but assuming we can all play together (anyone know how the multiplayer works? like is it listen servers with max of 8 or does it use massive servers liek WoW or what happens basically for large groups of friends :P)
It's 4 person co-op.

I think I'm actually going to play through normal on my own so I can go through at my own pace and take in all the story and lore. After that I'll group up.

Joe
15th May 2012, 12:12 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWW I just got up to go college and thegoodstudio are all level 50 now t_t

also for some more waaaaooowwwwwww action - http://www.twitch.tv/christarastv

Calneon
15th May 2012, 12:48 PM
My copy just came, but I don't think I'm going to be able to play until Thursday cause I have some uni work to finish.

Colonel Mitch
15th May 2012, 01:42 PM
Tried for hours to get on last night and it wouldnt let me saying my login was incorrect.

Checked their support today and I had to make a new user account on windows and now it works fine...

Been playing it with Fungum and will be with Swifty and one of their swedish friends tonight :)

level 9 Wizard I am now :)