PDA

View Full Version : Oh FFS he has an American accent...

Chazlene
11th May 2012, 04:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiVJG_mrtFo

Marshy
11th May 2012, 06:09 PM
This game looks like the biggest of piles of shit

Calneon
11th May 2012, 06:25 PM
I haven't played any Ass Creed games but I thought the series was meant to be about being a stealthy assassin? This just looks like pure 3rd person action.

Target
11th May 2012, 06:54 PM
Not quite Black Ops 2 bad but I can't wait to see how he going to dodge 1000's of bullets and cannon balls :D

Chazlene
11th May 2012, 07:50 PM
This game looks like the biggest of piles of shit

Because it doesn't have "lanes" or "ELO"?

Target
11th May 2012, 07:54 PM
No chaz, its coz there are no Pandas or raid bosses

Marshy
11th May 2012, 11:34 PM
No because it's a stealth based game where he is fighting like he's fresh out of skyrim, running straight at them, in their faces, with a hand axe is it? They aren't even beating a dead horse any more they are raping it.

nikoli
11th May 2012, 11:54 PM
I think assassins creed is awesome and quite original concept ^^ 1 was poor 2 made it good brotherhood made it better and so on, and beating a dead horse but come on so is wow if you wanna go into that and also nothing is ridiculous that i see all seems reasonable for someone whos a trained assassin.

Vicious Horizon
12th May 2012, 11:24 AM
Those of you who think ass creed is a stealth assassin game haven't played much of the series, it's become much more action oriented recently, and actually the setting seems like a nice blend of backstreets and battlefields, looking forward to it.

Target
12th May 2012, 01:53 PM
I like the look of running through the buildings rather than just constantly running across rooftops

Joe
15th May 2012, 12:11 PM
Yeah what Vicious said, the entire game isn't based on being stealthy at all, unless you want to for a couple of achievements, it's just as fun to run straight in the front door, kill everyone with lol combos then run away on the rooftops, this one looks pretty good