PDA

View Full Version : Some LoL history ...

hellblazer44
17th May 2012, 09:13 PM
I want to introduce to you all , one of the best MOBA games since Dota (Defends of the Ancients ) a map of Warcraft 3 .
*League of Legends (LoL) * If you were familiar with Dota or HoN before , then this game is the best in that category . You have so many mechanics and tons of new Heroes (Champions) every 2 weeks and honestly i never encountered some bugs that made the game unplayable , it is user friendly with step by step guide how to learn to play the game . So overall a really nice game , you should try it if you haven't yet . Here is the link for the Website of LoL , you can choose in a field where you wanna play in North America or Europe West / North & East . :

http://tinyurl.com/bt2ocau

Vicious Horizon
18th May 2012, 07:47 AM
I think 99% of us are already pretty avid players, plus that hidden URL is clearly to get yourself a load of referrals, im sure you're spamming multiple sites with this thread too.

Marshy
18th May 2012, 12:28 PM
Dear Hellblazer44 kill yourself, from world

hellblazer44
18th May 2012, 03:24 PM
Wow im amazed about how much hatred i see nowadays , it is really sad that this world is rotting with people like you too.
ps.: in your opinions it is illegal to refer people via a valid link? You are pathetic indeed then .

Target
18th May 2012, 06:07 PM
You could have just asked people to use your referral code when they sign up, instead of trying to be a back handed piece of shit. And then to try and call people out on a site that you have made 1 post on, gj.

ps YOUR NEVER GOING TO GET MORE THAN 5 REFERRALS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!

Marshy
19th May 2012, 02:36 AM
Wow im amazed about how much hatred i see nowadays , it is really sad that this world is rotting with people like you too.
ps.: in your opinions it is illegal to refer people via a valid link? You are pathetic indeed then .

When did we say it was illegal, i think we have a genuine window licker here, and you don't give a shit, you've come here trying to snag a few cheap referrals, when it's done and you have them you're going to fuck right off to another forum, you're just upset you've been called out on it.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3x3ee1fvv1r96x1xo1_400.png

Don't try and make us look bad here you moron

Calneon
20th May 2012, 11:56 AM
In this thead: Why LoL community is so mad.

Hutch
20th May 2012, 12:19 PM
I've never actually heard someone enjoying themselves while playing lol.

ez64
20th May 2012, 12:22 PM
This is the only reason I still play DotA and not LoL all the time.

tiny2tom
21st May 2012, 11:26 AM
ow we dont play league to enjoy ourselves, just gives us an excuse to punch babys in the face when were mad.

CILLIT BANG
24th May 2012, 10:06 PM
... everyone has fun with me when i play MF
just sayin i make all games fun

Target
24th May 2012, 10:10 PM
DEM ULTIs

Joe
29th May 2012, 07:10 PM
Hey dude I got you a present :)

http://i.imgur.com/9pBsj.jpg

BrazenBull