PDA

View Full Version : Good Evening and Hello

BrazenBull
29th May 2012, 03:53 PM
Good Evening and Hello all! What's up ATK Gaming Community. I only do couple of forums in the net but I do hope I'll stick up on this one. =)

Chalex4
29th May 2012, 05:53 PM
Welcome to ATK man! I hope you'll want to stick around too :).

BrazenBull
29th May 2012, 06:43 PM
I hope so, I really thought this is a large community? :lol:

Vicious Horizon
29th May 2012, 08:32 PM
Nope, not really, there's about 20 of us who are active, mainly on our TeamSpeak 3 server, which you can get to on the home-page, we play a wide variety of games are we're all pretty good friends with us, so it's a much more personal community than some of the huge sites like IGN.

BrazenBull
29th May 2012, 09:02 PM
Great to hear that, thank you for the information. Is there a game list that what you are playing? or I have to find out my self? ;)

Chalex4
30th May 2012, 12:01 AM
Stuff like SCII, LoL, BF3 and Diablo 3 seem to be the games of the moment. Although, I've probably missed something off that list and will get shot down tomorrow :).

We're obviously all looking forward to CS:GO too though! What do you play?

EDIT: Also, mind sharing how you found our site? This stuff interests me :).

Vicious Horizon
30th May 2012, 07:54 AM
Probably the biggest game played at the moment is League of Legends, which if you haven't heard of is a HUGELY popular online game which is definitely worth a look into.

Other than that StarCraft 2 used to be one most people played, and I think a number of us still play it to a certain degree, people will often be up for a game if you ask. All the old popular games on Steam we play, Left 4 Dead, Counter Strike, I still play Team Fortress 2 on a regular basis, and you can catch me on Dota 2 if you have it for a few games occasionally :)

BrazenBull
30th May 2012, 07:54 PM
Great Vicious, I'll add you on Steam, Probably add you on Battle.net as well. Can't wait for us to fix a game and get together, I'm really looking forward to that.

And Thank you for all the welcome posts here. =)

Target
30th May 2012, 09:00 PM
I think you and Vicious will be great chums

BrazenBull
30th May 2012, 09:13 PM
LOL, hey, he gave me all the good information. :p :grin:

play?

EDIT: Also, mind sharing how you found our site? This stuff interests me :).

I just type down Gaming Community on google and the it one of the top 10 search result so I decide to drop by