PDA

View Full Version : Humble Indie Bundle 4

tiny2tom
7th June 2012, 02:19 AM
Im sure many of you are aware of previous Humble Indie bundles and how they work, but this one is particularly good,

for those who don't, the reason they refer to themselves as humble, is for the sole reason that they give you the bundle of games depending on what you would like to pay for them. This can range from $1 too $100 or more if your that way inclined. You can also choose how the money is partitioned, to the Game Developer, humble bundles, or their given charity.

The games available this time are particularly good, and for as little as $1 you could bag yourself.

1.Amnesia:The Dark descent
2.Physconauts
3.Limbo
4.Superbrothers:Swords and sorcery

and if your willing to spend over the average which is currently $8 you will also bag yourself Bastion.

Limbo and Amnesia are fantastic as most of you are aware, and i also hear Bastion is a nice little Indie RPG. Anyway Link below if anyone's interested

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Chalex4
7th June 2012, 12:56 PM
This looks really cool, I remember playing Amnesia at the last lan :D.

Calneon
7th June 2012, 02:23 PM
I'd buy it if I didn't already have every single game on there lol. Definitely the best bundle yet in terms of game quality, buy it if you haven't got all the games.

Marshy
7th June 2012, 07:57 PM
they also added super meat boy

tiny2tom
7th June 2012, 08:12 PM
just to add to this if you break the average now you'll also get

Lone survivor
Braid
Supermeatboy

madness!

tiny2tom
7th June 2012, 08:47 PM
they also added super meat boy

sorry didnt see you'd said super meat boy

Calneon
8th June 2012, 12:30 AM
Just noticed the thread says 4 when it's actually the fifth one.

Anyway, this bundle pretty much has 8 of the best indie games ever made (only one I haven't played is Lone Survivor but even that interests me and I played the demo). If you don't buy this bundle you are a fool!