PDA

View Full Version : wondering if this would work

Bear
27th June 2012, 11:29 AM
u get like 2 poweroutlets rite ?

so i was wondering if i would bring a projector and a screen on a mount would it work on the desks of i46?
I was considering the tables aint screwed down i could like slide it a few inches apart from the one its against and put the legs of the mount between them. Only problem is i reckon the distance between te Projector and the screen aint gonne be big enough. Is there any room between seats ? or could i like put the mounting screen behind the player opposite of my location ? Finally i would hookup my japanese 2 player tankstick on my laptop wich is fitted with the emulator over 6000 retro games , like mortal kombat, killer instincet , galage, pong, u name it i got it prolly. Beaming that on the big screen is awesome.

Any suggestions how to make the screen porjector relation work at i46 would be helpfull.

Chalex4
27th June 2012, 11:50 AM
Unless you're sitting at the end of the row, might be hard to move desks apart! Mitch will be able to tell you exactly what does and doesn't work with projectors :p.

Colonel Mitch
27th June 2012, 12:04 PM
Okay we've had the projector for all but one of the iseries, there isn't enough space for desk use like your talking about, but multiplay generally will let you set it up somewhere else out of the way on a white wall.

We had wii and xbox on it when we wanted to use it for communal console gaming, which was good fun. Also we used it inside the tent at i31 and i34, projecting onto the back of the inside of the tent.

Also we used the projector on top of our desk to project as a second screen onto the ceiling or a nearby wall for advertising, but it wouldnt be usable for gaming like that.

Hope some of this information is useful :)