PDA

View Full Version : Media Role in Gaming

Olivarezen
7th July 2012, 01:10 PM
Definitely nowadays computer games are increasing its strategies and techniques to make more appealing games. Media players include both sound and video in computer games and it is being verified that computer games are very much able and helpful in exciting players imagination and thus enhances intelligence and speed of reaction. :grin::grin: :):)

Target
7th July 2012, 01:54 PM
die

tiny2tom
8th July 2012, 11:39 AM
thank you for such interesting posts, i long to read what you have put next, and how you have made such interesting talking points, really an asset to this community

Calneon
8th July 2012, 06:50 PM
Olivarezen has been temp banned for spamming incomprehensible posts.

Target
8th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Most obvious troll ever, should be perma

Colonel Mitch
8th July 2012, 08:32 PM

Thank you :P I wanted to but i was just like DONT KNOW IF SHOULD

drauen
15th July 2012, 08:37 PM

So why does target get to stick around? I have to wipe the dribble off my screen whenever a post of his appears

Calneon
15th July 2012, 08:48 PM
So why does target get to stick around? I have to wipe the dribble off my screen whenever a post of his appears
Because he's not a baby who drools on his screen (how does that even happen? Do you have your monitor underneath your face?).

jhon corner
22nd August 2012, 05:18 AM
Media provides for vivacity in graphical games by means of visual and sound effects. This is media only which makes us so indulge in the game that we feel like being in the character only..:)

matinrtez11
26th November 2012, 08:32 AM
Definitely media has a great role in Gaming. You have the scope of promoting a game in your social media sites like Facebook, Twitter etc. You can promote there not only the game but also your favorite players.