Please Watch In 1080P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALVVMjkLMZs

Please Rate Comment Subscribe
This is my first attempt and please give me improvements

Thanks

Marshy
21st July 2012, 11:13 AM
A few things, in list form.

1) We generally dislike the cod series so if this is all you play you'd be best looking elsewhere for a community.
2) You seem very very bored while doing this, mostly shown at the end it sounds like you just say 'kthxbi' and havnt put effort in.
3) By the look of the spot you were camping it it looks like almost anyone with half a brain could figure out someone will be at the end of that with a sniper rifle, in fact if i played this game, it would be the first place i looked..

Apart from that it was good enough to pass off as any other cod video on the internet!

eBay Xplosive
21st July 2012, 11:24 AM
Ok Thanks ill bear that all in mind

Chalex4
21st July 2012, 12:32 PM
Background noise (baby sister?) was kind of annoying, and as Marshy says, you seemed pretty bored.

In fact, I was pretty confused with what was going on. Obviously you were showing camping spots, but you weren't being quite clear enough IMO. Perhaps a graphic of the map with A, B, C etc would have been helpful.

Good luck for your next ones though! Also, we do treat this kind of post as advertising, so if you want to post more videos, please make sure you stay an active member of ATK first :).

eBay Xplosive
21st July 2012, 12:52 PM
Background noise (baby sister?) was kind of annoying, and as Marshy says, you seemed pretty bored.

In fact, I was pretty confused with what was going on. Obviously you were showing camping spots, but you weren't being quite clear enough IMO. Perhaps a graphic of the map with A, B, C etc would have been helpful.

Good luck for your next ones though! Also, we do treat this kind of post as advertising, so if you want to post more videos, please make sure you stay an active member of ATK first :).

Ok thanks and yeah she was like 20m away from me though ? and i couldnt find that graphic ill make one soon

Thanks guys