PDA

View Full Version : i46 Seating Plan

Colonel Mitch
23rd July 2012, 01:33 PM
Here is the current revision of where we want to sit.

The Red on the seat numbers indicates seats that are not "ours".

The colours on the names indicate desired groups, with blue generally being not too bothered.

After changes i will keep this first post updated.

The empty blue spaces will not actually be empty at the event, either with ATK members or other people, you wont be sat on the end.

Here is a copy of the presentation file if you want to play with the order yourself.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/hg090g

http://i513.photobucket.com/albums/t333/piers1989/Newplan.png

Here goes....

Calneon
23rd July 2012, 07:42 PM
If I'm honest I'd rather be on the end than take a chance sitting next to a randomer. I don't know if that screws up your plan Mitch, if it does I'm not too bothered.

Colonel Mitch
23rd July 2012, 07:52 PM
If I'm honest I'd rather be on the end than take a chance sitting next to a randomer. I don't know if that screws up your plan Mitch, if it does I'm not too bothered.

Okay well when chalex decides if hes coming it will probably all change anyway :)

Marshy
23rd July 2012, 10:40 PM
I wanna sit in a circle where preferably I'm in the middle, if that fails, Joe target theory Fred laser

Colonel Mitch
24th July 2012, 10:08 AM
I wanna sit in a circle where preferably I'm in the middle, if that fails, Joe target theory Fred laser

You cant sit next to chris and theory due to the lol team, i put you next to laser and Joe and 2 across from theory and chris to try to satisfy you :P

Marshy
24th July 2012, 11:27 AM
I want exscoundrals seat so when he's in game i can every now and then press the up key on his keyboard.

Colonel Mitch
24th July 2012, 11:45 AM
I want exscoundrals seat so when he's in game i can every now and then press the up key on his keyboard.

Exoundrel wants to be next to theory and vice versa and since the lol team has to be as a 5 he has to sit there

Marshy
24th July 2012, 11:55 AM
was a day9 joke!

Chalex4
26th July 2012, 10:09 PM
Booked! Your my manager mitch :).

BRING ON LAN YEAHHHHHH.

PS. I'm fine with sitting next to the usual suspects (chaz, phant, set, mitch, targ etc)

Joe
27th July 2012, 12:36 PM
BRING ON LAN YEAHHHHHH.

This! :D

Colonel Mitch
1st August 2012, 01:55 AM
Updated the plan.

Moved a few people around and added bear / chalex

Target
1st August 2012, 02:05 AM
Looks good bro

Chalex4
1st August 2012, 09:02 PM
Not bad, except I'm at the end. Just that I was also at the end last time or the time before (can't remember).

Reckon that'd be possible? :)

Colonel Mitch
1st August 2012, 09:38 PM
Not bad, except I'm at the end. Just that I was also at the end last time or the time before (can't remember).

Reckon that'd be possible? :)

Your not on the end.

There are people there :)

Also I will look into moving you

Joe
2nd August 2012, 05:15 PM
Can you switch Vox and Bear so bear's on the end? also allow the couples corner bottom right whipping the shit out of eachother all lan can't you guys mix in with people so we can all chat / mug eachother off?

Vicious Horizon
2nd August 2012, 05:40 PM
Can you switch Vox and Bear so bear's on the end? also allow the couples corner bottom right whipping the shit out of eachother all lan can't you guys mix in with people so we can all chat / mug eachother off?

Before the latest switch around was perfect from my viewpoint, sitting next to Piers and right behind me was you and Marshy etc. thus exactly where I wanted to be, seems we've been moved into the corner now : (

Colonel Mitch
2nd August 2012, 05:42 PM
Before the latest switch around was perfect from my viewpoint, sitting next to Piers and right behind me was you and Marshy etc. thus exactly where I wanted to be, seems we've been moved into the corner now : (
When I update again ill try and accomodate this a little better, but you probably wont get all of them again now chalex and bear are coming

nikoli
2nd August 2012, 09:08 PM
actually could we have vox next to bear then me to the right then joe to the right of me? :D like it was before but with bear on the end?

VoX
3rd August 2012, 10:27 AM

This works for me.

laser
3rd August 2012, 06:00 PM
put bear on the other side of the room

Colonel Mitch
3rd August 2012, 06:27 PM
Plan updated.

Moved things around quite a bit but kept the groups togehter.

Also now jenny and vicious are near joe and marshy so jenny can mug joe and vicious can loose at starcraft.

Colonel Mitch
3rd August 2012, 07:16 PM
Updated plan again to suit people better.

Joe
3rd August 2012, 08:25 PM
What was wrong with the very 1st seating plan it keeps getting worse and worse T_T

CILLIT BANG
3rd August 2012, 08:30 PM
I LIKE IT but put challex at the end he cant just reappear last second and be like look at me guys im active xD no offence put active ppl together etc etc

Joe
3rd August 2012, 08:31 PM
I LIKE IT but put challex at the end he cant just reappear last second and be like look at me guys im active xD no offence put active ppl together etc etc

this ^ we've all been shoved out of the way so he can have the middle and it was fine before that change :/

maybe,

??

Colonel Mitch
3rd August 2012, 11:32 PM
New plan that fixes everything is up now.

Target
3rd August 2012, 11:38 PM
This is taking more planning than the olympics

Chalex4
4th August 2012, 12:30 AM

Wasn't trying to cause a problem! Just didn't want to be on the end twice in a row, but I guess would have been okay with it if there was no other option :).

Either way, new one looks great Mitch. Thanks!

VoX
4th August 2012, 10:34 AM
Looks good to me, thanks :)

laser
4th August 2012, 06:34 PM
WAHHH WAHHh i DONT WoNT TO BE ON THE END,,,,,,,

oh wait im not a little bitch :OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Chazlene
4th August 2012, 07:07 PM

The fuck is this...

Joe
5th August 2012, 01:12 PM
the new seating plan is a complete success. KONY 2012

laser
5th August 2012, 10:16 PM
ITS WHATEVER YOU WANT IT TO BE CHAzWEEENER

Bear
6th August 2012, 07:34 PM
be happy that you got a seat Laser , since it looks like youre gonne have to make do with a cartbaordbox on the campinggrounds :p

laser
6th August 2012, 07:40 PM
No need to be so fiesty robby you haven't booked your ticket yet

Colonel Mitch
15th August 2012, 12:23 PM
Updated (lol team will be in another order)