PDA

View Full Version : Getting slayed from "Admins"

Shurriken
14th May 2007, 04:19 PM
I hope i am on the the right here, because it is my first post in this Forum :cool:

I am playing on youre Counter Strike: Source Server(dust2) for 2 months nearly every day because i like the server very much.

BUT there are some...let me think...really funny, not old enough guys, who have admin rights und slay player - like me - for "camping" with awp because they got owned by it.

I thinks that is not the "normal and good" way of using admin rights on this server.

Please do something against it because I (as good awp und m4 player) wont play any longer on this server when some admins are not old enough to use the admin rights for good things.

Hope, you do something!

Shurriken

Sorry forget to say the Name from the Slayer: -(WAGS)- Nev |C2G|

Isphera
14th May 2007, 05:45 PM
Chalex4 will respond as soon as he sees this, as most probably will Hutch, leader of WAGS. Thank you for posting on the forum and I can assure you this will be followed up.

VoX
14th May 2007, 06:12 PM
Were you warned about camping before being slayed?

Chalex4
14th May 2007, 06:14 PM
Thank you Shurriken for taking the time to post on this forum. I do not tolerate admins that do not stick to the rules and I will be talking to Nev about this when I get the opportunity. If you see him before I do, please direct him to this topic.

The only circumstance where I can see slaying a player is OK is when they are either AFK (which you shouldn't need to do because of the AFK kicker) or camping when they are the last person on the Team which needs to complete the objective (e.g. plant the bomb (T) or rescue the hostages (CT) ).

In what ways were you camping and were you warned before you were slayed, if so, what did Nev say to you?

FaTaL
14th May 2007, 06:42 PM
i reckon this is bad, admins should have some respect and at least warn them before actually taking action, nev also banned some one called 1sk1 | mythr1l from the server cause one person called "boo" complained of him hacking. i know for a fact tht myth dosnt hack as i have killed him and played with him. if nev banned myth then i think tht he should ban me, cause people accuse me of hacking when im at my best. nev man think before taking action.

VoX
14th May 2007, 07:09 PM
Yes, I get accused of hacking when I go on a spree with the AWP and they only believe me when I show that I am an admin and that hackers wouldn't get admin.

NOTE: This is very rare as I am very very crap at CSS lol.

Shurriken
14th May 2007, 07:14 PM
I think that i am not get warned of slaying , i was snipering the bad terrorist when a big bolt come from the air.

Mythril is a very good player, it makes me worse that he get banned from the same Person-.-

EDIT: No i was not the last Person in this round and the other person who where alive were loling about it-.-

FaTaL
14th May 2007, 07:34 PM
i shouldn't think it would happen again Shurriken, i reckon nev is being talked to by chalex or chalex is waiting for nev to come on to tell him of, so i reckon you could start playing on the server again =D

VoX
14th May 2007, 07:37 PM
Not to be mean to Nev or anything as he is a great guy but he does seem to be fairly free with all the bans/kicks/slays.

FaTaL
14th May 2007, 07:38 PM
Not to be mean to Nev or anything as he is a great guy but he does seem to be fairly free with all the bans/kicks/slays.

he does, but he did mention tht he couldn't unban myth in the first place, cause people where moaning at him. and yes he is a nice guy/player, but he does like to a bit slayer/ban happy.

Hutch
14th May 2007, 08:11 PM
Unban Mythril.

Isphera
15th May 2007, 07:49 AM
Most of the time when people say someone is hacking, its just a simple childish insult to try and claw back some respectability from the people on the server. 99% of the time, their simply saying it to try make their death look like a non-noob death, and still look 'pro'.

Half the time, I just ignore the calls of 'HAX! OMG liek tht dude isd hakng wel bd. Chk him plz', cause its just wasted time. If you have to ban someone for that, then ban the ass that cant take being killed.

FaTaL
15th May 2007, 08:05 PM
i agree*nods* i think you've hit the nail on this thread, boo was just trying to make out he is good but cant take being kill by the ownage guy myth, juts like angry german kid on youtube, smashes his key bored up cause he gets owned

tinpan
10th June 2007, 10:40 PM
right, well
i ain't been slayed

but i just got slapped around the map,
then after i asked what for, i got kicked

the only c2g member i saw on was 'Col. Mitch'
right,
well that pissed me off.

Isphera
11th June 2007, 08:55 AM
Col. Mitch doesnt have admin, so obviously someone on the server WITHOUT the C2G tag has admin.

Chalex4
11th June 2007, 04:51 PM
Hmmm, I will look into this after Friday when I have more time on my hands.

tinpan
11th June 2007, 05:27 PM
the only c2g member i saw on was 'Col. Mitch'

sorry for the accusation Mitch

Target
11th June 2007, 11:41 PM
Shuriken i was on ur team so i wasnt getting owned i was getting annoyed that u were just sat it T spawn doing fuk all camping with the bomb so we couldnt plant it and i said about 10times that anyone who was in tspawn after1 min wuld be slayed...and funnily enuf as soon as i slayed you everyone rushed B:D

VoX
12th June 2007, 05:08 PM
Shuriken i was on ur team so i wasnt getting owned i was getting annoyed that u were just sat it T spawn doing fuk all camping with the bomb so we couldnt plant it and i said about 10times that anyone who was in tspawn after1 min wuld be slayed...and funnily enuf as soon as i slayed you everyone rushed B:D

Lol that always works unless they are foreign and don't speak English lol.