PDA

View Full Version : Hi

WiLz0
9th August 2012, 12:54 AM
Hey i haven't really spoken to many people here yet so thought i'd make an intro thread .

Anyways I'm Will aka WiLz0 aka Beast William and have been playing with the LoL side being target theory and drauen
I'm 18 and am going to study at Uni in September (Game Development) and will be attending iseries at the end of this month playing with those mentioned.

I have only really been playing Pc on and off for the last year as my main focus was previously Console Cod, i made quite a name for myself on Ps3 by representing some big organisations within the gaming scene such as Power gaming and apeX eSports. I have attended 9 lans placing 2nd at 5 of them :( , i've however recently taken a step back from playing console due to not enjoying it as much as i have done previously so LoL has basically became my main game.

Dont know really what else to say but look forward to meeting most of you at iSeries

cya

Target
9th August 2012, 10:42 AM
Nice to see someone in the LoL team using the forum drauen!!!

Chalex4
9th August 2012, 10:45 AM
Hey man. Look forward to meeting you at LAN. Welcome to ATK!

Joe
9th August 2012, 05:21 PM
Hey man you should come chill with everyone in the other channels when you guys aren't doing 5s, be nice for everyone to get to know eachother a bit before lan :)

Colonel Mitch
10th August 2012, 03:48 AM
Hey man you should come chill with everyone in the other channels when you guys aren't doing 5s, be nice for everyone to get to know eachother a bit before lan
:)

I agree with the muglord.