PDA

View Full Version : Hello! We're SeperatedGaming!

SeperatedGaming
12th August 2012, 11:29 PM
Hey guys, myself and my friend have decided to open up a channel in which we will record gameplay of the games that we play. We're both 16 with big ambitions such as hoping to grow a crowd and a community in which users can interact with not only us but with each other!

We all need somewhere to get started and we believe that this will be a great place to start. Our prime focus in Minecraft and we are in the midst of our series of God's of Deceit. We hope that we get to meet and gain friends here in this community and we also plan to record with some people over here at ATK.

Well that's my introduction, I'm going to be posting around so look out for me :)

Here's a link to our channel: SeperatedGaming Channel (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InRwO4fURUg&list=UUYhRDR9yBsuzyEOdz8lhQNA&index=0&feature=plcp)

- Mark of SeperatedGaming

Colonel Mitch
12th August 2012, 11:37 PM
Since this doesnt appear quite as generic advertising, I say

Welcome to ATK :)

We have a few members who play Minecraft but right now the biggest game is League of Legends :)

laser
15th August 2012, 01:50 AM
well fuck a duck someone's setting up camp (or its a copy and pasted message posted in many small gaming communitys)

SeperatedGaming
15th August 2012, 08:41 PM
Don't worry, I'll be posting around.. I've just decided on what communities I'll be joining. Also, I seem to keep away from recording league of legends because the games are just too long to fit in a video and I like to show the audience everything that I see :)