PDA

View Full Version : Laice, Support for Just Ice

Laice
27th August 2012, 05:30 AM
Hi there :)

Was a bloody good show this lan. Had the pleasure of a friendly with ATK before the tournement began and sportsmanship was good all round :D

Congratulations on the 2nd place! There was definately some tough competition around which made for some very long drawn out games, enjoyable ones at that!

So about me;

I'm Andy and i was fortunate enough to be brought up around computers, and remember peering round the corner of my bedroom door at 3 in the morning to watch my dad playing doom haha. Started off playing properly with starcraft (so much so that i can remember the CD key......) then moved onto warcraft 3 and enevitably Dota till the early hours. This graduated into playing league amongst starcraft 2 (though i'm definately nowhere near as good at RTS's as i used to be!) but league seems to be my home at the moment.
In my spare time around i'm a manager in a coop, self employed PC repair, and self employed hosting company. Luckily the latter of the two mean working from home a lot, so i can league while disks are formatting :D

Looking forward to the games, and will definately be at i47 which will be my thrid tournament!

Kind Regards

Andy "Laice" Faulkner

PS, i also stream my absolutely atrocious solo and duo ranked games on http://twitch.tv/andyjfaulkner Watch at your own peril. I'm serious. Ranked hates me.

Marshy
27th August 2012, 11:36 AM
Hey dude, was a pleasure to meet and play you guys! Look forward to seeing you guys around on teasmspeak

Target
27th August 2012, 06:01 PM
Yes everyone loves teasmspeak Marshy, looking forward to playing some more games with you and might have to check out your stream at some point xD

tiny2tom
28th August 2012, 12:09 AM
Welcome!!

kneticz
28th August 2012, 11:53 AM
hello ;)

Chalex4
28th August 2012, 12:17 PM
Hey, welcome to ATK :).

Joe
28th August 2012, 02:26 PM
Hey man, welcome :D Should come and chill on teamspeak sometime, we do inter ATK 5's for a laugh every so often :)