PDA

View Full Version : Tubes

Chalex4
17th May 2007, 09:20 PM
Hey all,

I thought you guys might be interested in this to quickly share files with others in an extremely hassle-free way:

Tubes instantly builds synchronized, secure connections (what we call a "tube") between your desktop and the desktop of your friends, family, co-workers - even your other computers. Now anything you drop in a tube is whisked to the desktop of anyone you choose - and vice versa. And Tubes syncs any changes in every tube ensuring you’re always up to date - even when you don’t have an internet connection.

You can download it from http://www.tubesnow.com/ although you must first register. Once you have installed the program please send me your email address via a PM and I will send you an invite to the "C2G Community" tube where we can all share our files. If you sign up now you will get a 2GB limit on every tube, however in the near future they will be cutting this back to 1GB to to popular demand.

See you on the tubes!

// Chalex4

VoX
17th May 2007, 09:23 PM
Do we get a choice of whether to accept the file or not?

Chalex4
17th May 2007, 09:32 PM
Yes, you can choose whether or not to auto-sync.

FaTaL
17th May 2007, 09:36 PM
im dl it right now, sounds funky, so you can send any files, but do you have to accept it or does it auto?

Chalex4
17th May 2007, 10:02 PM
You can choose, I need your email so I can invite you.

FaTaL
18th May 2007, 04:20 PM
im already on chalex, lewis cowings. any way this is my eamil proguy@hotmail.co.uk

VoX
19th May 2007, 03:15 PM
I've got some problems with this and they are that I can't see things uploaded by anybody other than Chalex and myself and that other people can't see my things.

My firewall is set to allow Tubes and all of the programs that are associated with it.