PDA

View Full Version : eFragz LAN #34 16-11-2012

eFragz.Gremlin
8th September 2012, 12:07 AM
Hello everyone

Colonel Mitch has give me the nod to give you guys some information about our next event. I dont think any of your guys have made the voyage yet so hopefully we can see you all sometime soon :D

Even though #33 didnt sell out it was still a massive success for us ! All the tournaments ran super smoothly, the network was flawless and uber fast and the new power units we built worked perfectly. So its onwards and upwards for #34 ! Full competition details will be available closer to the date of the event, it looks like we'l be running Starcraft, League of legends, and a tournament of the most random geek related events ever known to man designed to give every person an equal opportunity.

Another event at Pontypool, its a great venue with super fast internet access and rock solid commando power Located in Pontypool South Wales its easily accessible from the M4 or M50 ( postcode NP4 5YE )

http://www.efragz.co.uk/images/stories/lan/Venue%20Layout.gif

For Further information please visit the website and lan updates
http://www.efragz.co.uk/lan
or
http://www.facebook.com/eFragz

Vicious Horizon
8th September 2012, 12:41 AM
(Y)

Target
8th September 2012, 01:21 AM
Bit far away being in Newcastle, what are the prize like for the LoL Tourny?

WiLz0
8th September 2012, 01:24 AM
20 mins from my house nomnom

Marshy
8th September 2012, 12:22 PM
What's the LoL prize/competition like

eFragz.Gremlin
9th September 2012, 09:37 PM
The LOL competition is usually pretty competitive. Prizes haven't been confirmed yet but will usually come in the form of RP :D

Chalex4
10th September 2012, 12:44 PM
Any kind of group discount bookings available Gremlin?

eFragz.Gremlin
10th September 2012, 08:02 PM
Hi Chalex, i'm gonna have to be honest with you, the new website is due this month and community buy discount code wasn't thought of at the conception for the new site and the new shop. I did have a long phone call this evening with the fellas building the site and its not that easy to implement at such short notice.
We also feel that if we gave discounts to new Lan goers it could potentially offend some of long time community members that helped build Efragz from 12hours in our tin shed in maesycwmmer to action packed weekend at our brilliant venue.
Im not just here to plug a LAN, ive been with Efragz for around 5 years, i've been part of the development of the site, the LAN but most importantly the growth of the community, we don't take profit and were not looking for fame we're just trying to provide a platform for like minded people to enjoy there weekend with us.
I hope some of you can make it because I guarantee you will be hooked.

WiLz0
10th September 2012, 09:30 PM
Will attend if any others from the LoL team or whatever go

eFragz.Gremlin
18th September 2012, 09:24 PM
Hope you can make it Wilzo, i wouldnt panic if you go it alone, we dont bite :P

eFragz.Gremlin
6th October 2012, 03:28 PM
Hey dudes tickets are on sale i hope some of you can make it :D

Colonel Mitch
6th October 2012, 07:56 PM
I don't really have the money right now as my car demands parts :P

eFragz.Gremlin
12th October 2012, 11:24 PM
pesky cars, i feel your pain mitch, i fix peoples broken motors for a living :P

Vicious Horizon
13th October 2012, 10:56 AM
If I was at my rents' I'd probably go but now I'm up near newc with everyone else it'd be a little difficult :(