PDA

View Full Version : ATK.CS

mamba
28th September 2012, 12:08 PM
Hello!

We've just joined ATK familiy and we are very happy about it. We are playing CS 1.6 and taking part of ESL league( Baltic's qualifier). This team is quite young yet as we started playing together at beginning of September, but we are progressing fast - about 4h practises minumun a day. We are all from Estonia.

We have played 1.6 for many years. I have played it since 2007, but 2 of us even from CS 1.5 times. Belonging to this community will certinately boost our motivation to try even harder and succeed in ESL

Team's lineup:

MAMBA( me )
POIKA
ENERGIE
CPO
Spectral

Thanks!:)

mamba
28th September 2012, 12:09 PM
Forgot to mention that I have spoken to the manger of ATK [Piers Davies-Smith] and he suggested to create a forum thread.

Joe
28th September 2012, 01:14 PM
Awesome! :) Welcome to ATK guys come on teamspeak some time when everyone's on and say hi, best of luck with CS too hopefully you do well :D

kneticz
28th September 2012, 02:34 PM
hello ;)

Is 1.6 Played much anymore?

mamba
28th September 2012, 05:37 PM
hello ;)

Is 1.6 Played much anymore?

Professional scene is kinda dying, because of CS:GO, but there are still tournaments and people are playing it

GriffinDoor
28th September 2012, 06:49 PM
Welcome to ATK guys :cool:

Chalex4
28th September 2012, 11:44 PM
Welcome mamba! Are your team mates also going to sign up and say hi? Would be awesome if they did :).

POIKA
29th September 2012, 03:20 AM
Hi guys :) It feels good to be in the ATK family! Tnx for the support!!! :P

eneRgie
29th September 2012, 10:52 AM
Hey fokez!
So it is a huge pleasure and honor to be in the ATK family. My name is Pärt Kalmus. I'm twenty years old and been playing the game for past 10 years which is like half of my life :D Figurly speaking i have prolly played cs from the tip of the toes to the top of the head ( kz, surf, hns and knife for like 5-6 years). Started playing gun and competitive scene about 3 years ago and hopefully now, with the new team and motivation will succeed in it.
That's it for now, i just hope that 1.6 will live on and hopefully we progress and manage to leave our footsteps in the sand of the competitive scene of gaming!
Greetings to all,
eneRgie.

cPo
29th September 2012, 11:49 AM
Hi ATK people, It's nice to join you guys. I have been playing cs 1.6 past 8 or 9 years with pauses.
Good luck to all players who are playing for ATK community.
cPo

Colonel Mitch
29th September 2012, 02:49 PM
Welcome all of you :D

eneRgie
29th September 2012, 02:56 PM
Thanks, i'm well pleased to be here :D

Calneon
29th September 2012, 10:47 PM
Welcome to all!

You say people are transitioning from 1.6 to CS:GO, is it really being that popular?

eneRgie
30th September 2012, 12:03 AM
Overall for now 1.6 is still more popular but on the other hand go is being hugely promoted by valve, main contriputors and sponsors. Also 1.6 pro scene and bigger events are fading away and i guess nearly 80 percent of 1.6 pro teams have switched it to go :/ anyways time will tell..

Spectral
30th September 2012, 05:52 PM
Hej mates!
So my ingame nick is Spectral,i have played cs 1.6 almost 9 years.I am getting 16,started when I was like 7 : )Im the youngest in team ::awe: I have played surf,kreedz,war3.Also im playing league of legends which is known as LoL,BF3,csgo. So it is pleasure to be one of the ATK´s family member. Good wishes! Taavi

Colonel Mitch
30th September 2012, 08:01 PM
Cool. A good few League players here, sure you'll fit in nicely :)

Vicious Horizon
1st October 2012, 09:59 AM
Had a brief chat yesterday with energie who seemed pretty cool, welcome to the community ^^

eneRgie
1st October 2012, 10:50 AM
WHo said cool? Oh yea, that's me :D Anyways well appreciated!

Chalex4
1st October 2012, 10:55 AM
Hey everyone! Welcome. Do you guys want to be on our roster page?

http://www.atkcommunity.com/roster.php

Obviously for CS not LoL :).

eneRgie
1st October 2012, 11:51 AM
Yes ofc we do, it would be an honor! I'm gonna catch you by PM to talk details.

Chalex4
2nd October 2012, 06:54 PM
Awesome. PM me the following details for each team member if you could!

Gamer Name:
Date of Birth:
Quote:

Try to keep the likes/dislikes CS related. The LoL team made their quotes from when they're playing, and also had the favourite champion, summoner name and primary role questions. So, if you want to add any more CS-specific questions like:

Favourite map:

or whatever, then go ahead :). We also need a good quality picture of each member of your team, like the ones already here: http://www.atkcommunity.com/roster.php. Resolution is 140x180px.