PDA

View Full Version : Teamspeak Hacked. Changes happening to admin.

Colonel Mitch
1st October 2012, 09:04 PM
After nik gave a troll admin and subsequently everyone was banned, there are some major changes coming to admins on the TS server.

A while back I modified the groups so that there was True SA (Me, Chalex, Theory, Calneon, Chazlene, maybe more). And another SA group for all other core members, where they could enter passworded channels, create channels, edit channels, kick people, ban people - but NOT modify server groups.

I made these changes as everyone was giving everyone admin to the point where someone was going to mess up either getting mad and banning people or something like a tardis giving a random guy SA.

These were met with hostility and as such I changed them back to the original setting.

Henceforth we will be going back to this setting, where only core admins have SA and other regulars only have the other level of SA.

Especially to you new CS players, sorry for this happening, but it wont be happening again.

GriffinDoor
1st October 2012, 09:18 PM
Bear saw this coming.....

QuicK
1st October 2012, 09:19 PM
who would disagree to this in the first place, i 100% agree with mitch on this

Chazlene
1st October 2012, 10:39 PM
Good going Nik.

Joe
1st October 2012, 11:40 PM
The new admin groups were shit anyway all we need is 2-3 admins who are on all the time to sort out trolls people dont NEED it to get into their special channels just tell them to remember the password they choose for it T_T

Colonel Mitch
2nd October 2012, 12:40 AM
New server now.

Connect to colonelmitch.com untill chalex gives the server a atk name.

Colonel Mitch
2nd October 2012, 12:51 AM
Sorted. use

ts3.atkcommunity.com

kneticz
2nd October 2012, 09:13 AM
Oh poland... I'm sure that guys been here before and tried it with me but I looked at his nationality first ^^

Chalex4
2nd October 2012, 01:48 PM
The "Join Now" button on the homepage now connects to the new server :).

VoX
2nd October 2012, 03:11 PM
Way to go POOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

kneticz
2nd October 2012, 04:27 PM
It wasn't much of a 'Hack' if nikali just gave him the front door key XD

Target
2nd October 2012, 05:14 PM
Needs to be a test to see if you have the 2 brain cells required to have ts admin, called the Nik test now, fucking poland!!!