PDA

View Full Version : Introooo

JessyTDB♥
13th February 2013, 07:07 PM
Hi everyone, my names Jessica, and i play allot of retro games, and fighters urrrrm i do like cs and lol, but i tend not to play those with people. I'm Deaf , been kicked out of a few communities because of it ,and the struggle to communicate makes me feel hopeless hehe, so tend not to play the games with people.

But chat and chill, and maybe play games with people that are willing to put up with me i dunno,

x thanks

See you on the battlefield ♥ :)

Vicious Horizon
14th February 2013, 03:39 AM
Hey how's it going.

Finally someone who doesn't look like a bot signing up I suppose, forums are pretty dead lately but I think we're gonna try and be more active in the near future anyhow :)

JessyTDB♥
14th February 2013, 10:34 AM
beep, boop, beep. . . beep - processing reply

Chalex4
14th February 2013, 08:45 PM
Welcome to ATK! Can't believe a community would kick you out for that!

JessyTDB♥
14th February 2013, 09:20 PM
well, when people want someone that can listen and communicate, dosnt mattter how much you like them or they like you x_x, im used to it now anyway, just hope your communitys nice and will put up with me xD , im assuming you guys dont mind? , i'd rather not get attached to you guys and then get kicked out later on.

Chalex4
15th February 2013, 02:09 PM
Probably best to join our Steam group then you can message people from there when you want to play online :).

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/atk

A lot of our members use Teamspeak and ignore the website a bit. The community is actually active!

JessyTDB♥
15th February 2013, 02:32 PM
hehe thanks, prolly wount be using the teamspeak, buuuut sure ill join the group, nice meeting you all

Marshy
16th February 2013, 12:24 AM
Whats your lol name

Edit: my 800th post

tiny2tom
16th February 2013, 12:35 AM
I have no problem with deaf people, welcome to the community!

Target
16th February 2013, 12:36 AM
Its fine I hate speaking to anyone in this community, just type angrily!!!!

Your blessed really you don't have to listen to Marshy singing or speaking.

Marshy
16th February 2013, 01:40 AM
Its fine I hate speaking to anyone in this community, just type angrily!!!!

Your blessed really you don't have to listen to Marshy singing or speaking.

mad he cant sing

Vicious Horizon
16th February 2013, 04:00 PM
Like Chalex says jump on the steam group, I think most of us are on it so you can get all our details
From there :)

JessyTDB♥
16th February 2013, 06:26 PM
x'D i'll use my sisters steam account for it then, heheh she bought me sonic and knuckles on it cause i used to play it non stop on my mega drive x') but she bought it on her account, so its mine now. . .and yeah! lol sounds good =') i play a lot of support, and mid when i can get it

Marshy
17th February 2013, 02:07 AM
Like Chalex says jump on the steam group, I think most of us are on it so you can get all our details
From there :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuFwptKax48

JessyTDB♥
17th February 2013, 10:18 AM
welp my steam names plepsi x see you all on there

PurgetheToast
17th February 2013, 02:52 PM
welcome

laser
18th February 2013, 02:46 PM
song ass song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YqryIRkR_4

JessyTDB♥
18th February 2013, 03:18 PM
that was one hell of a song ass song, don't think i can compete against it but here goes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJepBVE_NAo

ps summer wars <3

Joe
19th February 2013, 02:08 AM
Okay so I'm gonna be the one to ask. Every girl to join ATK has been a man, are you a man in disguise?

laser
19th February 2013, 02:15 AM
Don't say that to George man he gets easily offended

JessyTDB♥
19th February 2013, 10:24 AM
defo a man x_x i cant cook , i can only do beans on toast, beans around toast, beans next to toast and beans underneath toast . . . . -.- *rolls eyes*

Marshy
19th February 2013, 04:42 PM
Helai, aka laura, aka CALLUM
Inb4 it was actually vox getting back at us for saying he couldn't tank

drauen
19th February 2013, 09:29 PM
I like the deaf bit, nice touch.

We swap penis pics later?

JessyTDB♥
19th February 2013, 09:37 PM
I don't have a penis but im pretty sure it's bigger than yours

Marshy
19th February 2013, 09:52 PM

Oh. Shit. Son.

Revwood
19th February 2013, 09:54 PM

get WRECKED son

drauen
19th February 2013, 09:56 PM
Its not the size its how you use it, atleast I admit I have one.

drauen
19th February 2013, 09:58 PM
George, its been fun.

JessyTDB♥
19th February 2013, 10:06 PM
George?

drauen
19th February 2013, 10:09 PM
Wait i think ive figured it out, bear cried so much when he left he grew a vagina (he already had the makings of one), poked out his ears with pencils and now is back!

WELCOME BACK BEAR!

JessyTDB♥
19th February 2013, 10:13 PM
SONYA WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY! . . . FATALITY

drauen
19th February 2013, 10:40 PM
I would just like to say now, i sincerely apologise if you are indeed a girl. But this is the internet and there are a lot that points to the fact your not.

Your steam profile says you're called george.

You share the same display picture as that account.

A flaw of most internet trolls pretending to be girls is they cant go on a teamspeak etc. The deaf thing seems like a ploy to get around that.

JessyTDB♥
19th February 2013, 10:51 PM
thanks, im xD im not thick skined, so xD you know, oh and also i feel bad about the dick comment, moeshi told me to do it!

Joe
20th February 2013, 12:24 AM
Lol Moeshi telling him what to say in some desperate hope that it might still be a girl,

you said you've been deaf for 4 years, and linked your 'favourite song' that was released 3 years ago, seems fishy that's all.

JessyTDB♥
20th February 2013, 12:30 AM
its been almost 4 years x_x was around my birthday which is in may =') i cant wait im getting a new fightstick, also my deafness was a gradual thing, =' \ this is how you treat new people? interagate them... yeah i defo feel welcome ; _ ; thanks

Revwood
20th February 2013, 01:53 AM
its been almost 4 years x_x was around my birthday which is in may =') i cant wait im getting a new fightstick, also my deafness was a gradual thing, =' \ this is how you treat new people? interagate them... yeah i defo feel welcome ; _ ; thanks

How convenient

laser
20th February 2013, 06:13 AM
just weird that steam profile with exact same pic and name, (a really obscure name) has the name george and u managed to reply to people talking on killing floor when you're deaf. What kind of creep gets kicks out of pretending to be a deaf girl, s'pretty fucking low, you might want to re-evaluate your life. No one would give a fuck if you just wanted to play league, just come out and say you're a dude. Though it is quite a larf to have a bit of transgender drama once in a while

drauen
20th February 2013, 03:15 PM
I think the last transgender drama was when I first met you laser

laser
20th February 2013, 06:31 PM
look drauen i know you wanna bang me you just gotta restrain yourself

drauen
20th February 2013, 09:31 PM
The only thing im banging near you is my head against a brick wall

BrianDavis
6th May 2013, 01:28 PM
Hi there all my name is Brian and i am a newbie out here so just wanted to join this forum and discuss everything with you. Hope i am invited?