PDA

View Full Version : GOLDEN SHOWER ORDER AT THE CHINESE (PRANK)

m8dmarc
29th March 2013, 02:00 AM
Hi guys you might enjoy my content on YouTube im known as a loon who does a series of prank calls involving a number of different characters and sketches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaN49F1H5E

Let me know if you enjoy my videos and i have new content every Monday

tiny2tom
29th March 2013, 03:32 AM
On behalf of the community the post is offensive and verging on racist. Could i please ask you to watch the content you are positing on our well respected forum, and any further content which could be considered offensive posted by you will result in a ban from our forum.

m8dmarc
29th March 2013, 01:31 PM
Both partys agreed for it to be uploaded but Tom seems you dont have a sense of humor and its far from racist.

QuicK
29th March 2013, 01:37 PM
Sense of humor? I too find this highly offensive, it has no place in a forum with such a high expectation, for you to think racism is humorous you are a very disturbed person and are obviously in the wrong place.

drauen
2nd April 2013, 04:18 PM
A loon? More like a dickhead.

Seems like the sort of kid who still thinks the word penis is hilarious.

HAHA edit: Checked his youtube, theres a video called "I am penis shoutout".

laser
6th April 2013, 02:42 AM
I was dropped a lot as a child and suffered some severe trauma, as a result i suffer from a wide range of mental disabilities, and i found this video hilarious. Top notch humor m8dmarc, liked, favorited and subscribed!!!

P.S. i liked the part where you implied urinating on another human being, it was funny and original toilet humor and makes me understand how this video got 60,000+ likes. I have faith in the world again :D

TijuanaFrawley
8th August 2013, 09:29 AM
That was absolutely hilarious..i just loved watching it..i am looking forward to some more of like this from you.

Marshy
8th August 2013, 01:37 PM
That was absolutely hilarious..i just loved watching it..i am looking forward to some more of like this from you.

WHO ARE YOU WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU

TijuanaFrawley
14th August 2013, 11:08 AM
That video was just great..loved watching it.

Fungum
14th August 2013, 09:06 PM
This bot