PDA

View Full Version : Preliminary i49 seating thread

Colonel Mitch
29th April 2013, 11:34 AM
Good morning MAIGHTS.

Would people please post here a brief description of where they would like to sit and who they would prefer to sit with.

Below is a screen snip, taken today (29th April) of the seat planner to show where we are right now.

http://i.imgur.com/FLlRnhz.jpg

You can see that I've managed to "secure" us a big area, a maximum of 28 seats currently.

This was originally 24 but I increased it to 28 as katakuna and ryaz are coming, may be bringing friends and would like to sit with us but are happy to sit on the end of the row. Also Jenny is brining a friend from work.

Those of you who I group booked for (other than Vox) need to give me your email address so I can assign you the seat, otherwise you've just paid for me to have more than 1 and you cant go to LAN ;)

I still need seating planner permissions for Chris, and the rest of you who haven't booked need to do so so we can actually guarantee seats. There are 14 unoccupied seats right now.

I cant start drawing up an actual seating plan for ATK until everyone coming is booked and paid anyway, so will leave that until a later date, but get thinking!

Target
29th April 2013, 03:16 PM
Me drauen excoundrel would be superb

Colonel Mitch
29th April 2013, 03:33 PM
Me drauen excoundrel would be superb

Those 2 still need to book, they've got until tomorrow to get discount!

nikoli
29th April 2013, 11:06 PM
my emails nshatochin1@gmail.com

Colonel Mitch
29th April 2013, 11:49 PM
my emails nshatochin1@gmail.com

Done.

Also thanks for booking guys, 10 spaces left now.

VoX
30th April 2013, 08:51 PM
Another LAN, another argument over who sits on the end...

Fungum
1st May 2013, 12:51 AM
I booked and made u manager if u didn't know :)

Colonel Mitch
6th May 2013, 05:50 PM
2 spaces have been lost to randoms, anyone who hasnt booked needs to do so!

Colonel Mitch
9th May 2013, 03:11 PM
Randoms have moved into half of the spaces we had left between seats.

We now have 5 remaining in our "area"

Colonel Mitch
13th May 2013, 03:56 PM
3 LEFT

Colonel Mitch
14th May 2013, 04:10 PM
People moved, we now have 9 spare :D

Target
14th May 2013, 09:01 PM
gg they know ATK will just troll them till they leave like last time, or marshy will flirt with them and scare them off :D