PDA

View Full Version : Social games without social networks

Bill_Joyvy
10th June 2013, 03:16 PM
Hello everyone,

Nearly a year ago we started working under Joyvy – our gaming app, allowing users to play flash games as well as social (from Facebook, for instance). How it works – you download and install Joyvy from here - joyvy(dot)com (http://joyvy.com/). It contains thousands of games from the start, a wide range of social features, such as chat, user’s personal page, everyone can add friends, share games and so on. In short, we tried to create a sort of a gaming social network.
So far we have nearly 10k of active gamers entering Joyvy daily. Now we need a sort of an outside point of view – your suggestions and propositions of how we can make Joyvy better and in what direction it should develop. Our app is totally free and we are not going to charge gamers for its usage.

Thanks everyone in advance.

kneticz
12th June 2013, 07:37 PM
Im so glad you posted this; being a true gamer these are the exact sort of games I want to play - no more pesky facebook to keep me distracted from the real fun.

QuicK
14th June 2013, 01:01 PM
Dude true gamers don't care if facebook is a distraction they learn to ignore it, stop being such bitches and get on my Farmville level.