PDA

View Full Version : Enemy Territory: Quake Wars

Hutch
23rd May 2007, 08:22 PM
This looks like a lush game, Apparently it's going to be a bit of a battlefield killer with new texture technology.
It's basically Quake zero. The start of war between the humans and the aliens the strogg who manipulate the bodies of humans to do their will. Vehicles, guns ranking up systems the lot, all on Id's doom 3 engine meaning that low spec PCs can run it.
I have preordered it, anyone else interested?
Check out: http://www.enemyterritory.com/ and http://www.totalquakewars.com/

Chazlene
23rd May 2007, 08:39 PM
Vehicles called bumblebee and badger? Makes we want to get it. Although it seems a bit meh and cliche with American super soldiers running about shouting the Nato alphabet and loads of pointless numbers. And there's a a tank called a 'Titan'. I'll probably get the demo if there is one.

Hutch
23rd May 2007, 08:44 PM
You are forgetting Charlie, You can be the aliens blowing up the stupid american super soldiers... blow up America. It's proclaimed everywhere as the next great online FPS.

Chalex4
23rd May 2007, 10:18 PM
Yeah, at i30 they had the lead developer and maker of the game come in and talk to us about it, he even played the game and showed us how much he sucked at it lol. Anyway, it was amazing then and I am sure it will be amazing when it is released. I will pre-order it soon :) .

FaTaL
25th May 2007, 08:26 PM
yh, i brought the latest version of pc gamer, and apparently its going to be a good game, and is most wanted by people who read pc gamer. im gonna get cause i already play a ET game, which is alright for free.

Hutch
25th May 2007, 08:31 PM
I have a subscription to that magazine, it rocks.

FaTaL
25th May 2007, 08:33 PM
it does, i might subscribe soon to. but im thinking on it.

Chalex4
27th May 2007, 09:25 PM
I pre-ordered the Limited Collector's Edition today. Can't wait until it arrives :D .

FaTaL
27th May 2007, 09:45 PM
kool, the latest one has loads of mods on it for cs:s, such as cs:2D, and cs:scifi.
pretty call, and a nudist skin. lol.

Hutch
28th May 2007, 11:04 AM
I had all those mods before lol. I had suggested that we play a bit of CS2D awhile back.