PDA

View Full Version : It's not my fault :|

haishiro
25th May 2007, 07:40 PM
Hi, i was banned today for basically being too good. C2G is my favourite server, whenever i play css i always play on your server and today a guy i have never seen before by the name of 'God of War' complained after getting fraged too many times that i was hacking and just like that i got banned. I was on a roll with a score of 20:3 or something but its not like i have a score like that all the time. My server kpd is under 1.8 ,so no, i dont play that good everyday.
Aimbot,wallhack,speedhack are all very obvious and i for sure wasnt using either of those. I paid money for CSS and would not risk losing it to use stupid hacks.
Vox and Chalex, I understand that you guys don't dont know who i am, and from your point of view i may have looked dodgy, but i play on the server everyday and i would appreciate it alot if the ban was lifted.

VoX
25th May 2007, 07:47 PM
Well Chalex is the head admin so this is not the best case to argue.

I baned you for a few reasons, one was you were slightly dodgey and alot of players on the server were complaining and also Chalex told me to lol.

When Chalex sees this I am sure he will talk to you and probably unban you.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Chalex4
25th May 2007, 08:00 PM
Hey Haishiro and thanks for taking the time to post on the forums. I am willing to unban you and I admit that we may have been a little hasty to ban you, but there was enough against you at the time (extremely lucky shots). If you could provide me with your SteamID then I will unban you.

C2G is my favourite server, whenever i play css i always play on your server...

Excellent! It would be great however if you could stay active on the forums, and take part in discussions about the server and the Community.

The-ChosenOne
25th May 2007, 08:56 PM
I didn't say that.. I told them that you were NOT cheating ;)

VoX
25th May 2007, 09:12 PM
Well it has been resolved now but please keep active as if we grow, we get better servers!

Chalex4
25th May 2007, 10:18 PM
Sorry if I am being stupid here, but who is The-ChosenOne360? Are you God of War?

The-ChosenOne
25th May 2007, 10:35 PM
Sorry if I am being stupid here, but who is The-ChosenOne360? Are you God of War?

Yeh, I am..sorry, I forgot to say that.. :doh:

Chalex4
26th May 2007, 09:42 AM
I am sorry The-ChosenOne360 but I am going to need to shorten your name since it changes the formatting of the posts because it is too long. Your username is now "The-ChosenOne".

The-ChosenOne
26th May 2007, 11:44 AM
I am sorry The-ChosenOne360 but I am going to need to shorten your name since it changes the formatting of the posts because it is too long. Your username is now "The-ChosenOne".

It's oka, but why didn't you fix that at the registration? O_o

VoX
26th May 2007, 11:46 AM
Lol, I guess it's hard to keep track of them all and Chalex is always busy with something or other!

The-ChosenOne
26th May 2007, 05:27 PM
Lol, I guess it's hard to keep track of them all and Chalex is always busy with something or other!

Busy ? Here are online about 120 Users registered... :rofl:

Chalex4
26th May 2007, 06:36 PM
I don't just spend all my time on the forums you know, there are things called servers that I was fiddling around with a lot yesterday.

haishiro
26th May 2007, 07:42 PM
thanks for quick resolve, heres the ID - 5558745

Chalex4
26th May 2007, 10:59 PM
Please can you post the whole of your SteamID. e.g. STEAM_0:0:12345678

haishiro
27th May 2007, 03:26 PM
ok here it is again :)

STEAM_0:1:5558745

YaYo
27th May 2007, 08:26 PM
haishiro is a good active player on the server hope it gets resolved soon.