PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for you all :) (vox refferred me)

craptakular
1st June 2007, 12:29 PM
Hi guys & gals,

First, a little about me. Im 24 from suffolk been gaming several yrs. I started on soldier of fortune 2 & now play css, bf2 & bf 2142 for fun mainly. I played css competitively in clanbase, ED & cal-e, but now just for fun. Hence my community DM server for css!!

Vox refferred me to you guys. He & I are suggesting that I join your community & allow my DM server to be used as another community server which runs DM. I would hand out restricted mani admin to people from your community.

I want nothing in return, theres no strings. I just want to have fun & get more traffic on mine & your servers.

atm im a community of me lol.

Does this sound ok to you guys?

MY DM IP is:

194.140.242.111:27045 DEATHMATCH | Evil Inside | UK Ownage SuperServer

VoX
1st June 2007, 12:32 PM
Whey! The server is very good and has excellent reg unlike some of ours at times hehehe!

Hutch
1st June 2007, 12:35 PM
Hmm, Your MOTD, would have to be ours, and settings like radio commands etc would have to be the same, and maps etc would have to be decided by community rather than you, but sounds great.

Its a tad small for our community.

craptakular
1st June 2007, 12:42 PM
it sounds workable.

atm its just d2, until it gets more popular. I usually just setup end of map voting. Im sure we could sort summit out.

keep the comments coming!!

Chalex4
1st June 2007, 12:44 PM
Sounds like a great deal! If you don't mind, I would like to talk to you on Steam Friends. Add me, I am "chalex4". If that doesn't work, PM me yours and I will add you.

craptakular
1st June 2007, 12:55 PM
added;

think my id is oxymoron

oxymoron is my old name btw

FaTaL
1st June 2007, 01:20 PM
sounds like a sweet deal =D.
i would love c2g to have a dm server, for dm server seem to quite popular these days.

Chalex4
1st June 2007, 01:30 PM
Sorry craptakular I don't have time to talk to you right now, but I will give you a buzz as soon as I can.

™chaos
1st June 2007, 02:29 PM
Yeah DM is the bomb, fucking great for enhancing your skills. This could be awesome.

craptakular
1st June 2007, 02:56 PM
Sorry craptakular I don't have time to talk to you right now, but I will give you a buzz as soon as I can.

yeh no worries gimmie a shout. Tonight im out, watching footy and drinking. However, ill be on my comp alot over weekend anyway if you cant catch me tonight.

Hutch: The server is relatively small, but for DM 16-20 slots are best as either theres to many AWPs or the server will lag. The lag is mainly due poo plugin code, anything over 24 slots and old computers really struggle.

Regards

Craptakular

assassin8
1st June 2007, 11:35 PM
where abouts in suffolk you from

craptakular
2nd June 2007, 09:38 AM
lowestoft :), but went to U.E.A a few years ago.

assassin8
4th June 2007, 08:06 PM
lol im from diss i have a mate in lowestoft :)