PDA

View Full Version : admin

Colonel Mitch
10th June 2007, 10:42 PM
i played cs today n chris (target) had admin. first on assault after a vote for italy he forced changed it to dust 2. then he started slayin people foir camping and then he KICKED AND BANNED me for tellin him he cant do that n its admin abuse. also he refused to put c2g in his name all day.
my suggestion: REVOKE

Chazlene
10th June 2007, 10:52 PM
Why the hell does he have admin? Chalex is being really weak, after Target allowed the whole of GG onto to TS and tried to ruin our servers, site and TS server, Chalex still gives in to him and gives him admin. I agree, revoke, and maybe even ban from the community.

tinpan
10th June 2007, 11:08 PM
yeah,
i got kicked from that :'(

Isphera
11th June 2007, 08:56 AM
Only revoke, dont ban from the Community. I will admit, that is weak on Chalex's part giving him admin. Might I suggest a relook into how things are run?

Chalex4
11th June 2007, 04:53 PM
I cannot remember giving Target admin on TS, but I did on CSS because he had never abused that in the past. I will talk to him about this when I get the chance and I will remove his admin if I need to.

VoX
11th June 2007, 05:30 PM
You gave Target admin on TS ages ago, then sNk got baned, he let most of gg on, they used our names, all had SA and baned any C2G regular.

Then me Chazlene and Hutch spent the rest of evening rebuilding TS.

FaTaL
11th June 2007, 06:21 PM
god this guy sounds like a prick. in my eyes ban him

Isphera
11th June 2007, 06:23 PM
...will remove his admin if I need to.

What kind of response is that, If I need to. Hes abused it. Take it away.

FaTaL
11th June 2007, 06:24 PM
yeah and trust me =D. lol

Chazlene
11th June 2007, 07:43 PM
Chalex, you do need to, you can't just say he deserved it because he hasn't abused it the past, when he's done other stuff like trying to ruin TS and the site. And anyway, when he did let all of GG on they did do something to try and ruin ours CSS servers. Just take away any admin he has, allow him on TS if he wants to so he can play WoW with Oric, since he isn't insulting on TS.

Isphera
11th June 2007, 07:55 PM
And another thing, get more admins on TS, before you came on we had the spammers from cba.css back on TS, and until you came on, they were doing it for about 20 mins. After you left we had a 10 minute spree then stopped, after which Chazlene came on. And saying we don't need more is simply another weak answer to an outstanding problem which has a simple answer.

Chalex4
11th June 2007, 08:11 PM
I banned the spammer by IP as soon as I got hold of his IP. I was correct, I didn't give Target back his SA on Teamspeak after the incident with him giving it to everyone else and them destroying the Teamspeak - why would I give him SA again? I will temporarily / permenantly remove his admin on CSS in a minute, I will need to talk to him first before I make any further decisions. VoX now has admin on Teamspeak since he is always on and has never abused any admin given to him ( that I know of ;) ).

VoX
11th June 2007, 08:41 PM
I banned the spammer by IP as soon as I got hold of his IP. I was correct, I didn't give Target back his SA on Teamspeak after the incident with him giving it to everyone else and them destroying the Teamspeak - why would I give him SA again? I will temporarily / permenantly remove his admin on CSS in a minute, I will need to talk to him first before I make any further decisions. VoX now has admin on Teamspeak since he is always on and has never abused any admin given to him ( that I know of ;) ).

Lol you sound suspicious, don't worry, I have never abused and never will ;)

(Does it count if theres 0 people on server after a map change and you assist yourself from dieing on glasstrap?)

Isphera
11th June 2007, 08:43 PM
Hold on, I never abused it and i am always on, moreso than VoX. How come I haven't got it?

Colonel Mitch
11th June 2007, 09:09 PM
heres an idea chalex - check the server console logs!
also i should point out that i do not abuse the admin functions myself, if i ever have any fun witht them tis in a response to a community menber and does not affect gameplay, and as so forth, i would like to request admin on the fun server, if it is a possibility

Target
11th June 2007, 11:34 PM
okay when did i try and ruin the website???
And piers u desreved that just being a twat...omg u cant complain because all t do on Dust 2 is sit in spawn and do fuk all but rank whore, and omg we played assault for 3 rounds lets put it on italy wen it makes everyone leave the server because ct just sit in spawn!!! lets constantly tell u wot u can and can't do...stfu ur not an uber admin sit the fuck down...
and btw mitchel always slaps me if i own him in the face to much..
Chalex can you giv me admin just to change maps and map votes then i cant be tempted to hav sum fun
And fatal ur an ass all u do on Ts is making stupid noises down the mic
And finally I luv to piss ppl off on css and if they decide that i am abusing them tough shit, wtf is the point of playing cs and standing in T spawn shoot people running straight at u?

I think i covered all the points but if i havent tell me so i can :D

Cheers Target

Hutch
12th June 2007, 04:37 PM
Leave Target alone, he didn't do anything wrong, calm down and stop bitching... also stop using every thread possible about admin abusing please.

FaTaL
12th June 2007, 09:10 PM
tbh. fuck you!

the witch
13th June 2007, 01:18 AM
pfft power hungry kids.. you all need to grow up and stop taking a game so seriously im sure that chalex has better things to do then run around removing admin rites because someone couldn't take being killed / couldn't have there own way, its a game for Christ sake , its not as if your life's going to end if the map changes due to an immature admins decision... just find another server thats running the map you wanted.

if your all so desperate to have admin rites why don't you all just go and buy your own teamspeak or cs:s server if being able to kick people / have the status of admin means that much to you?

in other news i feel that anyone that argues there case like this

okay when did i try and ruin the website???
And piers u desreved that just being a twat...omg u cant complain because all t do on Dust 2 is sit in spawn and do fuk all but rank whore, and omg we played assault for 3 rounds lets put it on italy wen it makes everyone leave the server because ct just sit in spawn!!! lets constantly tell u wot u can and can't do...stfu ur not an uber admin sit the fuck down...
and btw mitchel always slaps me if i own him in the face to much..
Chalex can you giv me admin just to change maps and map votes then i cant be tempted to hav sum fun
And fatal ur an ass all u do on Ts is making stupid noises down the mic
And finally I luv to piss ppl off on css and if they decide that i am abusing them tough shit, wtf is the point of playing cs and standing in T spawn shoot people running straight at u?

I think i covered all the points but if i havent tell me so i can :D

Cheers Target

just shouldn't even try... seriously it took me like 10 minutes to understand what the hell you where going on about and what the fucks an uber admin? do we really want someone like this representing the community? and the fact that they take pride in pissing people of on cs:s i mean thats just below the status of sad its like they want to be a "chav" but don't have the balls to do it outside of the internet....

Target if theres one piece of advice i can give you its this , just go and get laided... or adless try and socialize outside of the internet...

VoX
15th June 2007, 05:19 PM
Woo hoo another anti chav person! :p

And I agree if they say they love to piss people off on CSS then in my opinion they shouldn't have admin, it's like the worst admin I have ever seen banned someone permanently when they killed him, but at least he had the sense to buy the server himself and not do it on someone else's.

Hutch
16th June 2007, 05:12 PM
Do what you want cos a pirate is free.
ZLsJyfN0ICU

Target is a pirate, therefore he can dance and sing with little girls with pink hair and puppets.

Qu1f
16th June 2007, 05:55 PM
Oh dear,

Right since most of you dont hear from me much i will introduce myself,

Im Qu1f, thats all you need to know.

Anyway from the looks of it the guy was admin abusing, then again i wasnt there so i cant comment on it indefinetly, so really you better check the logs.

BTW the pirate creeps me out :(