PDA

View Full Version : i31 Seating Plan

Chalex4
23rd June 2007, 12:09 PM
http://www.atkcommunity.com/banners/news/multiplay.png

Everyone that signed up to going to i31 in August with |ATK| as their clan tag will have received an email from Multiplay containing the 1st seating plan.

We are on the 1st floor of the Berkshire stand, which is the same floor as I was on at i30. It is a nice, open and friendly floor to be on and is definitely much quieter than being in the Grand Stand.

So far this is the seating plan:

Chazlene - Colonel Mitchel - Chalex4 - Oricalcos

At the moment we are the only people on this row, with 2 more seats available next to Chazlene. Obviously we will want to change around this seating plan but first we need to know if any more people are going to come. If more than 2 people want to come then don't worry, we can be moved to a row where there is more space! Please, please, please do not contact Multiplay with where you want to sit. We will discuss this here and I will send our final decisions to Multiplay. If you have signed up for going to i31 and you are not above, this is because you have not paid.

Please bear in mind that we still have over a month to decide, but the earlier we are the better the response we will get from Multiplay. I would like to see more people coming, especially Hutch, Target and Cillit Bang. In regard to Hutch not having his own PC, we could sort something out in terms of bringing a console or allowing him to use someone's spare PC (Colonel Mitchel).

A reminder, don't discuss where you want to sit until we are sure that no more people are coming.

Chalex4

Isphera
23rd June 2007, 01:03 PM
Can you request for us to move up or put me up the other end, cause Im not sitting next to a wall :)

Otherwise it's fine, I already told you prefs. as to who.

Colonel Mitch
23rd June 2007, 05:47 PM
i ahvent recieved an email form multiplay. should this raise any concern - b4 u ask yes |ATK| is set as my clan tag

and also chris is coming, isnt he??

Chalex4
23rd June 2007, 05:58 PM
It was more like a newsletter really. Just login on the multiplay website and make sure you are signed up for it if you want all the latest news.

Chalex4
23rd June 2007, 06:06 PM
I have asked Piers if he has a PC that Hutch can borrow, and he does. He is willing to lend you a laptop with the following specification:

2.0GHz Core 2 Duo, 17" Widescreen, Nvidia 7900GS, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 200 GB HDD

He is also fine with you installing any games you want on the machine, supposedly you would need to remove them before you give the laptop back. Thanks very much to Piers for this generous offer, and I hope Hutch will now stop complaining and just come to i31 :) .

Isphera
23rd June 2007, 09:37 PM
What about seating order adjustments your going to put forward - we need updates :D

BTW, Hutch just said on TS he still isnt coming

Chazlene
23rd June 2007, 09:38 PM
Talking about borrowing stuff, since you said you're getting a new Monitor Chalex (I think you did), could I borrow your old one if you have a new one by i31? You know how shitty and big my current one is.

Hutch
23rd June 2007, 09:39 PM
Money problems Etc i've left it too late, I need my money for Reading Festival :) However it would be fun, maybe next summer. Next easter im in a german.

Chalex4
23rd June 2007, 10:23 PM
Sorry, I won't have a new monitor by i31. I have decided that I would rather have a quad core than a new monitor, and I probably won't have that until the end of August. It is disappointing Hutch that you are not going to come, I will not be there next year. Tickets are only £80 and to be honest, it was the best £80 I ever spent.

Hutch
23rd June 2007, 10:33 PM
Tickets are are £80 , £ that I am spending on a Reading ticket. I cannot come due to financial problems, my dad does not have a job so there is not much money. The best £80 I have ever spent was on a TV, I use it most days... Have had it for YEARS. Have fun, I can find other stuff to do over that weekend.

VoX
24th June 2007, 02:06 PM
I might come to i32 or i33 if I can and hopefully I will have my own computer :D.

Qu1f
29th June 2007, 08:25 PM
I cant come sorry, a bit far for me.

Chalex4
2nd July 2007, 09:35 PM
Great news! I have been informed that Cillit Bang and Target can come, and they will both be paying shortly.

As a result the seating plan will be changed from:

[AISLE] Chazlene - Colonel Mitchel - Chalex4 - Oricalcos [WINDOW]

to:

[AISLE] Colonel Mitchel - Oricalcos - Target - Chalex4 - Cillit Bang - Chazlene [WINDOW]

Everyone is happy with this so far, the idea is that you sit next to someone you don't know in person. The only member I have not asked is Chazlene, once he is OK with it and Target and Cillit have paid, I will submit the change to Multiplay. Please let me know as soon as possible if any changes need to be made.

Chazlene
2nd July 2007, 10:08 PM
I'm fine with that, since I don't know the window in person...

Chalex4
2nd July 2007, 10:29 PM
Excellent! Target and Cillit Bang let me know as soon as you have paid, so I can tell Multiplay the new seating plan.

Isphera
15th July 2007, 04:16 PM
Too late, already done the plan :). Ill post when its confirmed.

Isphera
20th July 2007, 10:25 PM
Just been confirmed by multiplay and will be on the next seating revision. Job done :D

Chalex4
20th July 2007, 10:52 PM
Great, I am glad that is now fully sorted :) .

Isphera
21st July 2007, 12:37 PM
http://www.multiplay.co.uk/i31/seatplan.asp is the seating plan thats just been updated, so we are now confirmed. Request thread be locked.

Chalex4
21st July 2007, 12:49 PM
Yep, the seating plan is now fully sorted out. I will leave the thread open just in case ;) .

Isphera
13th March 2008, 11:44 PM
Being the annoying gimp for once that necro's threads, can this thread be locked?

PS: i31 was awesome. Chaz didn't get on with the window though...

Hutch
13th March 2008, 11:50 PM
May I ask, why you necroed a thread to say that the thread should be locked? Isnt that a bit pointless? We don't need the forum to be compulsively tidy do we?

Thats bad necro. ITS POINTLESS